V.A.M.P.i.R.E. & ALTER EGO PROJECT TO BE RELEASED TOGETHER AS A DOUBLE DISC EARLY 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
V.A.M.P.i.R.E. & ALTER EGO PROJECT TO BE RELEASED TOGETHER AS A DOUBLE DISC EARLY 09

This just in early 2009 is The Release Date for V.A.M.P.i.R.E. It will be a double disc. Disc 1 V.A.M.P.i.R.E. Disc 2 The Alter Ego Project Mixtape. Brought to you by

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Pimpin i wanna beleive u on the release date but i see BLH name and it gives me doubts....either way imma be checkin 4 it...1....
Glad that you will be looking for it my nigg. That's all I can ask. I'm just giving out updates as they are given to me. I will keep it 100 homie. If there are changes I will give updates.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
the idea of a double disc is cool; i'll be one of the first to cop it once it drops.

G-Macc, if you get up on any promo stuff, hit me up. Would luv to spead the rowd about it here in Chicago!
You can start now with myspace bulletins with the artwork. And I will give you all the info when announcements are made. Let me know what you think.

Jun 11, 2004
Ya'll need to get macc's albums on itunes. his only stuff on there is off death threatz and lyrical octane and another garden comp but none of his other solo work. hook it up plz

Nov 26, 2007
fuck yeah this thread has wayyyy less bitching in it. i think it would be tight if there was a bitching filter haha.. if there was a thread for some gay rapper like 50 cent or something... why the fuck would i waste my time coming in there a posting negative comments? i guess they just like to hear themselves talk.... anyway im with g-macc cuz hes keepin it 1hundid. FUCK THE CLUB IM ROLLIN UP A DUB

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
fuck yeah this thread has wayyyy less bitching in it. i think it would be tight if there was a bitching filter haha.. if there was a thread for some gay rapper like 50 cent or something... why the fuck would i waste my time coming in there a posting negative comments? i guess they just like to hear themselves talk.... anyway im with g-macc cuz hes keepin it 1hundid. FUCK THE CLUB IM ROLLIN UP A DUB
a bitching filter? lol!!!!!!!!!! the world better start become all the way sucker free once we get some real shit like together. i feel you though.