USIN' THE WORD "THUg"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^EXACTLY.

M-TOWN,

YOU STRESSED, "its a broken record...just skippin the same shit over and over.."

AND LIKE A DUMB ASS, YOU DON'T gET IT, EVEN WHEN IT'S UP IN YOUR FACE AND THE SHIT IS BROKEN UP UNTIL DETAILED PIECES

THEN YOU STRESSED, "we aint gonna agree.."

ONLY THE REAL WILL FEEL. YOU TOO BUSY FOLLOWIN' TRENDS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "im a LOC cuz thas what i LABLE mysef cuz i want a bad image and people to think im scarry...YEEE"

SOUNDS SIMPLE, AND IF I WAS IN YOUR SHOES, I'D PROBABLY THINK THE SAME WAY. BUT I AIN'T. I'M A REAL MUTHA-FUKA AND gIVES A FUK WHAT OTHAS THINK OF ME. I'M TOO gROWN AND WAS RAISED THE WAY I WAS TO EVEN gIVE A FUK. AT THE SAME TIME, I'M NOT gONNA LABEL MYSELF SOME BULLSHIT, AND gIVE A LOOPHOLE SO OTHAS CAN BELITTLE ME, AND USE IT AgAINST ME. I'M A LOAK FROM THE BLOK CAUSE I "ACTUALLY" BELONg TO A HOOD, NOT CAUSE I'M TRYIN' TO BE SCARY OR TRYIN' TO PORTRAY A BAD IMAgE. AIN'T NO TRYIN', CAUSE I AIN'T TRYIN' TO BE SOMETHIN' I AIN'T. IT IS WHAT IT IS. NOW YOU CAN TAKE THAT LIKE YOU WANNA(WITH YOUR WANNA-BE LOgIC).

Apr 25, 2002
wannabe logic? dumbass? you the mufuckin dumbass ...and i see with all your intell you still couldnt pick up sarcasim...go head with all that..and see i dont use the word thug myself but i dont feel its up to me to decide what is acceptable and what isnt..if a mufucka call himself thug u shouldnt give a fuck...just like i dont give a fuck..and u aint gotta keep stressin how hard u are and that u a loak from the block cuz frankly i dont give a fuck..real folks aint gotta stress it..i know real mufuckaz spent over a decade in the pen and these cats is coo..they aint on some power trip like yourself tryna where a crown..no matter what when it comes down to the end you are just a man like me..and u aint no better than me or anybody else...so try to better yourself and quit worryin about others..IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT ASS THREAD

Aug 14, 2003
chuck taylor said:
c-bo been down with thug shit before 2pac brought it to the mainstream... thats why pac wanted c-bo on his album.
YEA BUT THEY HAD A MUTUAL RESPECT FOR 1 ANOTHER, ASK BO HIMSELF, HE'LL SAY IT HIMSELF THAT PAC WAS HIS NIGGA, IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR BO, U SHOULD OF PEEP THE INTERVIEW AT SICCNESS

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
but fuck overall bo is a thug in every sense of the word... i aint even talkin bout the 2pac kinda thug. that fool did dirt he got recruited like 20 years ago. that fool aint glorifyin that shit like some fools are. hes keepin it real he is what it is, even if its a bad thing or a good thing.

bein a hardcore thug and then goin soft can be just as bad as bein a little pussy square-bear and then tryin to be a straight up criminal.

and im out

Apr 12, 2004
Oh wow .... To keep it real... X-Raided was the first muthaphuka to say the word "thug" in his flows ( Psycho Active)... But C-BO is a bonafide thug so theres no problems wit him saying it !!!! Plus dat foo flowed in the same studio with Tupac at the sametime ... not many can say dat !!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
M-TOWN,

THAT'S ABOUT THE REALEST SHIT YOU SPITTED THUS FAR. MY HAT gOES OFF TO YOU. I APPLAUD YOU HOMEBOY, NOW LET ME BREAK DOWN YOUR STATEMENTS...

YOU STRESSED, "wannabe logic? dumbass? you the mufuckin dumbass ...and i see with all your intell you still couldnt pick up sarcasim..."

I PICCED UP ON IT AND ANSWERED ACCORDINgLY. I COULD OF PLAYED THE FOO' AND WENT ALONg SIDEWAYS WITH IT, BUT I AIN'T TRYIN' TO BE CHILDISH OR AKNOWLEDgE PRE-DOMINANT ANgLO SUBCULURED SHIT AND TRAITS(SARCASM)

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and see i dont use the word thug myself but i dont feel its up to me to decide what is acceptable and what isnt.."

COULD OF FOOLED ME. BUT SEE, YOU AIN'T NO O.g ASS NIggA LOOKIN' AT THIS gAME(BOTH THE STREETS AND THIS RAP SHIT)AND SEEIN' THE BULLSHIT FLOATIN' AND THE SHIT LEAVIN' A SOUR TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH. MAYBE YOU gO WITH THE FLOW, BUT EDJ DON'T FOLLOW NO BULLSHIT. I'M gONNA SPEAK UP ON IT, AND THE REAL WILL FEEL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "if a mufucka call himself thug u shouldnt give a fuck..."

I DON'T. BUT IF HE TRYIN' TO SELL ME SOME gAME AND TRYIN' TO PUT THAT IN HIS LOgIC, THEN IT'S OUT OF ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHA CAUSE THE SHIT IS FAKE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and u aint gotta keep stressin how hard u are and that u a loak from the block cuz frankly i dont give a fuck.."

NOBODY STRESSIN' OR FLEXXIN' HOMEBOY. I'M SIMPLY CHOPPIN' IT UP. WHY YOU FEELIN' INTIMIDATED?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "real folks aint gotta stress it.."

EXACTLY. JUST LIKE YOU AIN'T gONNA CALL YOURSELF A "THUg" IF YOU OUT THERE DOIN' YOUR DIRT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "i know real mufuckaz spent over a decade in the pen and these cats is coo..they aint on some power trip like yourself tryna where a crown.."

IS THAT WHAT IT IS? I'M TRYIN' TO WHERE A CROWN LIKE ALL THESE FOO'S THAT LABEL THEMSELVES A "THUg" TO TRY TO PRESENT THEMSELVES LIKE THEY HARD OR SAMETHIN'? PLEASE. I'M SIMPLY EXPRESSIN' MY LOgIC, I AIN'T TRYIN' TO SUK MY OWN DIK AND FEEL LIKE I'M THE HARDEST MUTHA-FUKA ON THIS EARTH.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "no matter what when it comes down to the end you are just a man like me..and u aint no better than me or anybody else..."

EXACTLY! AND THAT'S WHAT I SPIT TO ALL THESE NEW YOUNg BOOTY WANNA BE'S RUNNIN' AROUND TRYIN' TO LABEL THEMSELVES SOMETHIN' LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM HARDER AND THEY AIN'T EVEN BUSTED A gRAPE

THEN YOU STRESSED, "so try to better yourself and quit worryin about others.."

I AM. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M WORKIN' WITH. BUT I AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT OTHAS. I'M WORRIED ABOUT THIS gAME(RAP SHIT) AND IT'S SEQUELISTIC NATURE. THE SHIT gETTIN' SO WATERED DOWN.

CHUK TAYLOR,

YOU STRESSED, "but fuck overall bo is a thug in every sense of the word..."

SO WHAT IS A "THUg" IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "i aint even talkin bout the 2pac kinda thug."

WHAT'S A "TUPAC KIND OF THUg"?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "that fool aint glorifyin that shit like some fools are."

SIMPLY USIN' THE WORD, LABELIN' YOURSELF THAT, AND HAVIN' EVERY OTHA SONg WITH THAT WORD IN THE TITLE WOULD BE CONSIDERED gLORIFYIN' THAT SHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "hes keepin it real he is what it is, even if its a bad thing or a good thing."

THAT'S THE THANg, WHAT IS IT?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "bein a hardcore thug and then goin soft can be just as bad as bein a little pussy square-bear and then tryin to be a straight up criminal."

FIFTY FIRST OF ALL,
WHAT IS A "THUg"?

XNDLY,
WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST AS BAD?

gANgUZ KAHN,

YOU STRESSED, "Oh wow .... To keep it real... X-Raided was the first muthaphuka to say the word "thug" in his flows ( Psycho Active)... But C-BO is a bonafide thug so theres no problems wit him saying it !!!! Plus dat foo flowed in the same studio with Tupac at the sametime ... not many can say dat !!!!"

WHAT IS A "BONAFIDE THUg"? WHAT'S A THUg PERIOD?

Apr 25, 2002
@edj i have a lil better perception of where your comin from but i still dont fully agree with u..i know it is a played out trend..just like callin yaself a LOC or gangsta etc etc...but if a fool is real..and real being that he is true to the lable he has givin himself..than fuck it..who am i and who are u to tell them otherwise? just like if I tell you you are using played out trends callin yourself a loak...u gonna say so what i AM A LOAK AND I PUT MY WORK IN AND AM 30years deep in this life....so i should respect that even if i feel u are labling yourself with a played out trend..such as cbo..homie has alot of cred and as far as im concerned if anyone gonna use the term THUG might as well be him cuz like u know(and this gonna be the only time i use this word like this) alot of fuckin whiteboys and fuckin squared up nerds all across the country are usin the term anyways..but that shouldnt make him switch up..if u got kids all over callin them self a LOAK would u feel it necessary that YOU stop usin the word? fuck that they should stop usin it

oh and naw homie wasnt intimidated at all..just frustrated..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
M-TOWN,

YOU STRESSED, "@edj i have a lil better perception of where your comin from but i still dont fully agree with u.."

UNDA-STOOD. WHAT EXACTLY DON'T YOU AgREE WITH?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "i know it is a played out trend..just like callin yaself a LOC or gangsta etc etc..."

LOC AND gANgSTA WILL NOT EVA BE PLAYED OUT TO THOSE THAT ARE CLAIMIN' THAT OR LIVIN' THAT. PLUS THOSE TERMS AIN'T USED BY EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "but if a fool is real..and real being that he is true to the lable he has givin himself..than fuck it..who am i and who are u to tell them otherwise?"

THAT'S THE THANg, WHAT IS BEIN' "REAL" OR TRUE TO A LABEL? CIRCUMSTANCE IS WHAT SHAPES A MAN, NOT A LABEL OR TREND.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "just like if I tell you you are using played out trends callin yourself a loak...u gonna say so what i AM A LOAK AND I PUT MY WORK IN AND AM 30years deep in this life....so i should respect that even if i feel u are labling yourself with a played out trend.."

51ST OF ALL,
IT AINT A PLAYED OUT TREND. IF IT WAS, EDJ WOULDN'T EVEN FUK WITH IT.

XNDLY,
WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEBODY SPELL LOC THE WAY I HAVE? MUTHA-FUKAS FROM MY CIRCLE STARTED THAT TO SIgNIFY THAT IT'S A.K ON N-E-BODY, SO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT COPIED AND FOLLOWIN' OTHAS. WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, WE HAVE OUR OWN, DOIN' OUR OWN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "such as cbo..homie has alot of cred and as far as im concerned if anyone gonna use the term THUG might as well be him cuz like u know(and this gonna be the only time i use this word like this) alot of fuckin whiteboys and fuckin squared up nerds all across the country are usin the term anyways..but that shouldnt make him switch up.."

WHY? THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHIN' TRULY PLAYED OUT. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THE gAME IS TO ELEVATE. ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THAT BO TRYIN' TO CATER TO THESE SQUARES FOR ALBUM SALES TRYIN' TO gET HIS DIBBS ON THE OVER-USED RAggEDY TERM, AND SCOOP UP SOME OF TUPACS gLORY AND gIMMIK. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THAT PUTS HIM ON THE SAME BOAT AS MASTER P. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON BRUH. AND HE SWITCHED TO USIN' THE WORD "THUg" CAUSE HE NEVA USED THAT SHIT WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "if u got kids all over callin them self a LOAK would u feel it necessary that YOU stop usin the word? fuck that they should stop usin it"

THAT'S A CATCH DOUBLE DUKIE(22). AS A RAPPER WITH A FAN BASE, THAT WOULD MEAN MORE PUSHED UNITS AND THE LOVE THE FOO'S SHOWIN'(BUT THEN AgAIN, WHY WOULD I WANT THEM TYPE OF FANS? BUT MONEY TALKS, BULLSHIT WALKS, RIgHT? AND IF I USE SOMETHIN', I NEVA OVER-USE IT. I USE IT HOW I USE IT, AND NEVA INTENDED TO SPREAD LIKE A FAD. IF IT DO, THEN IT DO, I'M STILL THAT LOAK FROM THE BLOK. BUT I AIN'T THE ONE FOLLOWIN' FADS TO gAIN FANS

THEN YOU STRESSED, "oh and naw homie wasnt intimidated at all..just frustrated..

OVER WHAT?

Apr 25, 2002
see dogg u say the same shit over and over...GANGSTA IS NOT A PLAYED OUT TREND? u gotta be fuckin kidding me!!!!! thats fuckin bull ass shit...mufuckaz call themself gangsta everyday...everything they do is "gangtsa"..and u say LOAK but are u sayin it doesnt mean the same shit as LOC..regardless u understand what im sayin and if u dont..u never will...im not gonna keep goin back n forth sayin the same thing...i feel your being hipocritical..using a lable tthat is played and turning round and criticizing others for doin the same..u dont agree with me..coo...move on..life is filled with more important things to stress over

Jan 21, 2004
OK YALL EDJ IS THE PERFECT LORD AND MASTER OVER ALL VOCABULARY AND TERMS....IN THE FUTIRE BEFORE ANY OF US WRITES A SONG OR NAMES THIER ALBUM WE NEED TO REFER TO EDJ TO MAKE SURE WE DONT USE ANY WORDS THAT WILL OFFEND HIM...... THIS WAY HE WONT NEED TO START A 10 PAGE THREAD AND WE CAN ALL POST ON SICCNESS IN PEACE.....

Apr 14, 2003
yall need to stop your fuckin bickerin! im sick of gettin emails all the time someone replies to this thread talkin some more fucking nonsense.... It aint your rap so why the fuck you worried about it dude? If you dont like it then go bump some R Kelly. People need to mind their own fuckin bisness its bullshit yall are so fucking childish.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
M-TOWN,

YOU STRESSED, "see dogg u say the same shit over and over..."

WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD SWITCH UP MY POSITION? I AIN'T NEW TO THIS, I'M TRUE TO THIS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "GANGSTA IS NOT A PLAYED OUT TREND?"

IT IS AND IT AIN'T. WHY I SAY THAT IS CAUSE THERE'S FOLKS OUT THERE THAT AIN'T gANgSTAS AND WILL gET SIK OF HEARIN' THAT. THEN THERE'S PEOPLE THAT ARE gANgSTAS, AND IT'S A LIFESTYLE AND THEY REPRESENT THAT(THE SHIT IS REAL UNLIKE "THUg". NOW IF YOU WOULD OF SAID "gANgSTA RAP" I WOULD OF AgREED 100% THAT THAT IS PLAYED OUT CAUSE WHAT THE FUK IS "gANgSTA RAP"?
THEN YOU STRESSED, "u gotta be fuckin kidding me!!!!! thats fuckin bull ass shit...mufuckaz call themself gangsta everyday...everything they do is "gangtsa".."

BEIN' A gANgSTA AS A NOUN, HAS AND NEVA WILL gO OUT OF STYLE. NOW USIN' IT AS AN ADJECTIVE IS A TREND AND WILL MOSTLY LIKELY FADE AWAY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and u say LOAK but are u sayin it doesnt mean the same shit as LOC.."

IT DO AND IT DON'T. THE QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES LOC MEAN TO YOU?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "regardless u understand what im sayin and if u dont..u never will..."

THE THANg IS THAT YOU HAVE TO CLEARLY STATE WHAT YOU MEAN AND NOT ASSUME I HOLD THE SAME DEFINITION. SO STATE WHAT YOU MEAN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "...im not gonna keep goin back n forth sayin the same thing..."

THEN DON'T. I FEEL YOU HAVE CAME BAK ON PURPOSE CAUSE YOU WANNA CHOP IT UP.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "i feel your being hipocritical..using a lable tthat is played and turning round and criticizing others for doin the same.."

WHO SAID IT WAS PLAYED WHAT I'M USIN'? WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THE LINE BETWEEN WHAT IS ACTUAL LIFESTYLE AND WHAT IS A TREND.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "u dont agree with me..coo...move on..life is filled with more important things to stress over"

I DON'T AND I'M STILL gONNA HOLD MY POSITION. I WILL STILL SPEAK MY MIND, AND IF YOU READY TO SOAK SOME MO' gAME I'M gONNA BE AROUND CHOPPIN' IT UP.

CCYTZO,
CUT THE SARCASM WITH ME. IF YOU AIN'T FEELIN' WHAT I'M STRESSIN' THEN DON'T. BUT DON'T TRY TO COME ON HERE LIKE MUTHA-FUKAS IS DUMB AND JUST BLAB BULLSHIT.

.44 MAg

YOU STRESSED, "bo & yuk have their definition & corperate america has their definition.bo & yuk aint corperate america so they not gonna see shit like them & thats that"

HOW OLD IS YOU? BUT THIS WORLD IS BIggA THEN JUST BO AND YUK AND CORPORATE AMERIKKKA. HOW ABOUT THE SQUARES AND LAWS THAT MAKE LAWS AND THE RILLAS OUT ON THE STREETS THAT DON'T WANT A BULLSHIT TREND AS A LABLE TO SIMBOLIZE THEM?

D'STRUCTION,

YOU STRESSED, "yall need to stop your fuckin bickerin! im sick of gettin emails all the time someone replies to this thread talkin some more fucking nonsense...."

THEN DELETE THE MUTHA-FUKA IF YOU DON'T WANNA CHOP IT UP. I FEEL I'M BRINgIN' SOME TRUE SPIT TO THE TABLE. IF YOU CAN'T FUK WITH IT, THEN DON'T.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "It aint your rap so why the fuck you worried about it dude?"

gO BAK AND READ THE WHOLE POST. I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF THIS RAP gAME(ESPECIALLY THIS UNDA-gROUND WEST COAST SHIT). I'M A RAPPER MY DAMN SELF AND gOT RHYMES ABOUT THIS TOPIC HERE, SO THAT'S WHY IT MATTERS. I STATED MY REASONS, I ASKED BO THE QUESTION. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, WHY YOU ALL WORRIED WHAT THE FUK I'M STRESSIN'?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If you dont like it then go bump some R Kelly."

HOW IRONIC. HE SAYS HE'S A "THUg" TOO. LOL. NO THANKS. gOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT STATE THIS MUSIC SHIT IS IN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "People need to mind their own fuckin bisness its bullshit yall are so fucking childish."

EXACTLY. I ASKED C-BO A QUESTION, WHAT THE FUK YOU DOIN' STILL AROUND?