USEF BEY THE 4TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2005
YUSEF BEY THE 4TH

So this guy is the one they caught from the footage of the muslims goin up in the liquer stores in west oakland and breakin shit, lightin fires and shit.

he bein chareged for a hate crime. i think they caught him on the one on 34 and market

now i remember this guy is antar bey brother i think. antar is dude wit the 745 who got killed.... whats goin on here? these muslims aint playin wtf they come in like the mob. all dressed up and shit. these "muslims" got a bakery and 2 buildings accross the street gotta b a front for somethin. whatever they doin...

Jun 27, 2002
and 2pac has been hiding out in one of the...nation of islam is the ones who helped setup his fake death plot and hid him in Haiti

it was a couple muslims pised off about liquor being sold in the hood...thats it...then end

all dressed up.??....thats they damn uniform boss....it would be like someone robbin a bank in a mcdonalds uniform, its what they wear to work

Sep 24, 2004
moneymotivated said:
So this guy is the one they caught from the footage of the muslims goin up in the liquer stores in west oakland and breakin shit, lightin fires and shit.

he bein chareged for a hate crime. i think they caught him on the one on 34 and market

now i remember this guy is antar bey brother i think. antar is dude wit the 745 who got killed.... whats goin on here? these muslims aint playin wtf they come in like the mob. all dressed up and shit. these "muslims" got a bakery and 2 buildings accross the street gotta b a front for somethin. whatever they doin...
It's no front brotha. Brothas just got shit in order. SMH... Successful Black men= Criminal Enterprise...Successful White men= Business Savy...

The Black Struggle LOST!!!!

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i dont think them kats were muslims...i mean its a liquor store...they know cameras are rolling...why would u come up there dressed in your regular attire and no mask and all ?and besides that why would the nation want any reason for people to say they are up to no good?....i just aint believing that they are muslims just yet.....

Oct 20, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
just aint believing that they are muslims just yet.....

AFRICAN-AMERICAN men in suits and bow ties must be Muslims, correct?
Thursday - Dec 01, 2005
— SICCNESS STAFF

OAKLAND-The question came up after last week's attacks on two liquor stores in West Oakland. Eleven men dressed in dark suits and bow ties smashed up the merchandise and vandalized the stores, ordering the store owners to stop selling alcohol to African Americans.

Initially the police theorized the men were Black Muslims affiliated with Your Black Muslim Bakery. Spokesmen for the bakery, run by descendants of Yusef Bey, and representatives of the Nation of Islam, the national organization headed by Louis Farrakhan, have denied any knowledge of the attacks.

Apr 13, 2005
go visit "your black muslim bakery" on the 5800 block oF san pablo AVE ......im SURE theyll be more then happy to answer yer questions......had me a bomb ass fidh samich their last nite....