USC @ #4 Oregon...What it do Sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
All of your knowledge of "X's and O's" didn't help you much, since you predicted your team having a blowout win with 50+ points. ducks offense couldn't even put up 30. lol

the best is when you said USC's defense hasn't been good for years, yet they've only had one year with a bad defense in the last decade. what happened to all your football knowledge there? lol

you know jamarcus russel can throw a football farther than peyton manning, I guess that means manning doesn't know shit about football and jbust is going to be a hall of fame coach some day! lol

the receivers on the ducks can catch the ball better than chip kelly, I guess that means they know more about football than their own coach. what the fuck do they need him for, lol.
So now your knowledge is hall of fame caliber. The last defense that was decent at USC was 2008.

Questions tho...

1. Does that USC offense and Barkley looking like the best QB to ever come out of SC have anything to do with the defense?

2. Being able to rest every game for 10 minutes at a time have anything do to with playing good defense?

3. Does playing with a lead create an environment where a team can perform above their usual ability?

SC's D this year ain't shit. Oregon's O beat themselves, but I'm not taking that away from yall.

Reread my last post tho too cuz you missed the entire fuckin point.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
all I'm seeing are excuses. lol at the defense being good because the offense was keeping them off the field. so what happened to the oregon D holding the Trojans to 24 points? lol, stay in school kid, class dismissed.

Mar 11, 2011
all I'm seeing are excuses. lol at the defense being good because the offense was keeping them off the field. so what happened to the oregon D holding the Trojans to 24 points? lol, stay in school kid, class dismissed.
A buddy of mine won a 2 racks on a scratcher the other day. We both can agree that these things happen but are far from expected or normal lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
well I don't think oregon will be putting up 50+ on USC next year. I'm hearing that they won't be on each other's schedules. so they only play if they both make it to the pac championship.

Mar 11, 2011
well I don't think oregon will be putting up 50+ on USC next year. I'm hearing that they won't be on each other's schedules. so they only play if they both make it to the pac championship.
One of the only things I hate about the PAC-12, that and that we added Colorado instead of Boise St.

If SC makes it to the PAC championship I guaranmothafuckintee that the Ducks hang 50 on em

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Trojans are going to be even better next year. they'll actually be playing for something, now that the bowl ban is over. most likely go into next season as one of the favorites to win the MNC. I guarantee nobody puts up 50 on the D in regulation.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
defense got better as the season went along, they will only continue to improve. whoever takes over at qb is going to have all the weapons they need, not like they'll just pick any bum off the street to play either. after palmer left, there was leinart. booty was lame, sanchez was decent, then there was barkley. USC is not cal, they won't put some worthless idiot like maynard in to ruin the season.

Mar 11, 2011
They might not have the scholarship capabilites to:

1. Entice a dope QB to play with walk-ons at RB and shit

2. Swing any JC commit at QB who can be impact players.

Its hella rare to have a freshman QB that's good epecially in a pro-style system. SC might be in trouble at QB and if they are they will get absolutely smoked by Oregon. If Barkley stays Oregon is still gonna light em up if they make the PAC championship game