USA VS BRAZIL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
coaches don't play soccer, the players do! fuck the mexican squad though, i hope they lose versus Guatemala today
okay but the coach is responsible for formations and exploiting how well a player plays, conditioning, discipline etc.. so basically you're saying that el salvador could play without any coaches? haha good luck then to the cerotes....

yeah fuck the mexican squad as of recent.. as soon as we lost to el salvador i knew we really sucked..

Apr 13, 2006
okay but the coach is responsible for formations and exploiting how well a player plays, conditioning, discipline etc.. so basically you're saying that el salvador could play without any coaches? haha good luck then to the cerotes....

yeah fuck the mexican squad as of recent.. as soon as we lost to el salvador i knew we really sucked..
you should have been knowing mexico suck before ya'll even lost to E.S

Apr 25, 2002
Isnt Kaka supposed to be one of Brazil's best players? That guy wasnt impressive at all this game.
waht game were you watching? he went on countless good runs, was robbed of a goal, and set up the equalizer. he played great

the US had a GREAT first half. they actually dominated the first half even possesion wise they were hanging. text book counter attack on the second goal, donovan had a class finish.

just looked like they tired out in the second half. when you got brazil on your head like that its bound to happen. they coulda used bradley on the attacking end of things, he's gotta be kickin himself over the yellow vs. spain. charlie davies was actually pretty impressive today. altidore played shitty. timmy howard played amazing again, he needs to be somewhere bigger than everton, he is a monster between the sticks.