USA Beats Portugal In World Cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Yeah I know soccer is boring and I never usually watch it, but it was 2 in the morning and there was nothing else on so I watched it for a bit. The US came out hard in this one. Nobody picked them to do shit and now they have beat a favorite and not only beat them, but scored 3 goals and dominated most of the game. It was a sweet game overall. I'm not even a soccer fan and I was loving it. Next up: South Korea.

Late!

May 4, 2002
Ive been watchin just about every game so far. I love soccer , especially the WC ........... this is the biggest sporting event in the world ........ period.

I actually hate the USA in soccer. They always blow donkey nuts. I wanted Portugal to wax they ass!

USA looked hungry from the get go .......... they wanted it more. That header by McBride was due to very fuckin pathetic defense by Portugal. I mean , there was 2 players just standin there watchin. That should never happen , especially when the pass is coming from the sideline.

And that goal off a deflection was some lucky shit too.

But then Agoos kicked in a goal for Portugal .......... LOL !!

IT WAS A WILD GAME . MOST ACTION IVE SEEN THUS FAR.
I HOPE USA GETS THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY KOREA !!!

May 9, 2002
fuck yea i watched it..and recorded the game while i was watching it too....i'm even watching the senegal - denmark game right now...(1-1 right now)...i'm not a big soccer fan...but the world cup is exciting...and that USA game was fuckin' amazing.....beat korea and they are going to advance!!...

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
for damn sure i watched. i also watched evry game so far that they play on free tv over here.
i was hella surprised by the US team.

that guy donovan he plays for san jose right? is san jo big in the US league? is there even a professional soccer league in the US?
i heard soccer is more popular among the chicano population though.

May 9, 2002
UnLieutenant said:
for damn sure i watched. i also watched evry game so far that they play on free tv over here.
i was hella surprised by the US team.

that guy donovan he plays for san jose right? is san jo big in the US league? is there even a professional soccer league in the US?
i heard soccer is more popular among the chicano population though.
yes there is a professional soccer league in the USA..it's called the MLS......

...no it's not very popular at all...but it does exist..

..and as far as San Jose's team goes..yes, they are good..they are the defending champions

Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:

I HOPE USA GETS THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY KOREA !!!
YOU FUCKIN COMMY...ANYWAYZ...IM PULLIN FOR THA US AGAINST POLAND...I WANNA SEE SOME NEW SHIT INSTEADA ITALY, FRANCE, BRAZIL..ALL THAT SHIT...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Just got done watching the Sweden and Sengal game, it was the only thing on this late. But shit this game was off the hook, it went into overtime and this guy put a sweet move on this guy and kicked it in off the post for the goal. Sengal won by the way. The USA will pull out the victory over Mexico but its will be tough considering how poorly they played against Poland in the last game.