US beats Germany in last seconds...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Nowitsky hit a three to tie, with about 5 sec left, then Iverson hit a three at the buzzer to win...except I only saw it on the replay because the retarded camra man was showing the crowd as AI took the shot.

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
the US lost because the zone defense was very difficult for them to shine and the US defense was weak. better watch out during the Olympics cause there are better teams than Italy or Germany. The practice game VS Serbia will be a good one.

Jun 18, 2004
^^^^^Yup...and with the international key, no drop step...euro big men tend to stay on the perimeter, making it hard for our big men to guard them...no defensive three seconds...US hasn't played together like these other teams...it's gonna be a real challenge.

Mar 14, 2003
L Mac-a-docious said:
Nowitsky hit a three to tie, with about 5 sec left, then Iverson hit a three at the buzzer to win...except I only saw it on the replay because the retarded camra man was showing the crowd as AI took the shot.
Yup they only did that cause they assumed Dirk's three was da game winna, but little did they know A.I. was gonna hit da game winna.