Urban Timez Magazine update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
Urban Timez Mixtape will be arriving in less then 5 days if you looking for more info on it contact me at [email protected].

1)Illz intro Outtake
2)Pitbull(305 Anthem)
3)Young Buck(Urban Timez Exclusive)
4)BF Fam(UT Exclusive)
5)Lil Flip(Exclusive T.I. Diss)
6)Chamillionare "Mike Jones Diss"(UT Eclusive)
7)Lil Na Na "Freestyle"(UT Exclusive)
8)Angelous "Ny, Ny"
9)"Gangsta, Hustler, Baller"(produced by Ntelek)
10)Balance "Freestyle"(UT Exclusive)
11)Stat Quo "Problems exclusive remix"(produced by Da Riffs)
12)Game/Dre Exclusive
13)Mick Luter "Freestyle"
14)Bumpy J and Rick James(produced by Kanye West)
15)Gutta(UT Exclusive)
16)Ali Vegas "Freestyle"
17)Game "Where I'm From"
18)Pyrme(UT Exclusive)
19)Squaaly Streetz produced by Classik Trackz(UT Exclusive)
20)Epik "Game of Chess"(UT Exclusive)
21)Magno(UT Exclusive)
22)Joe Buddens and Pharrell(UT Exclusive)
23)Grit Boys and Young Pop produced by Classik Trackz(UT Exclusive)
24)Graph produced by J.Nice(UT Exclusive)
25)Outlaw Jesse James "Mic Check"
26)Illz Outro
27)Urban Timez call ins

****Urban Timez Magazine web-site relaunch(done by New Realm Graphics www.newrealm.com) will be here end of Nov., and pre orders and subscriptions will be ready in Dec.****

***Urban Timez Magazine ships Jan. 15 2005 with Da Boss on tha Cover****

****Please go out and support the First Lady of Dream Team Management Group and Urban Timez Magazine over at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zsaquezthemodel/
Her site will be coming soon as well as posters and calendars.****

***Look for DJ Kutz mixtape series Built from Scratch to jump off for more info contact [email protected]****

****Look out for the new Texas music site(An Urban Timez affiliate) with interviews, video clips, and exclusive music from all your favorite Texas artist both underground and Major(What up Koop you Major now, )****

****Get your subscription to one of the hottest mixtapes series on the planet the Urban Timez Mixtape series. First ever mixtape subscription, "Get the Heat every month". more info contact [email protected]****

****Interviews coming up with:
Slim Thug, Killa Kyleon, Grit Boys, DJ Smallz, Pitbull, Magno, 50/50 Twin, Angelous, Graph, Rapid Ric, Killatone, Green Latern, Wrecking Yard, Young Buck, Stat Quo, DJ Vlad, H-Town, Jay Z, Jadakiss, Bavu Blakes, Young Bloodz, Fat Joe, Banks just to name a few. So feel free to shoot me any question you would like to ask cause it's all about the fans. Also if it's someone you want Urban Timez Magazine to cover holla at me [email protected]****

One