Urban Legendz Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I picked this cd up today at Rasputin's in Vallejo and i must say its a pretty solid comp...

Its put out by the Young Playaz/Elevated Entertainment and features the Young Playaz, B-Legit, Mac Dre, JT The Bigga Figga, Yukmouth, Riderlife, Cool Nutz, Mr. Doctor, C-Bo, Brohta Lynch, Da Unda Dogg, San Quinn, Cougnut (RIP), Pizzo and other Sac and Bay Area artists...

Click here to order Urban Legendz

Apr 25, 2002
didnt darkroom just put out a comp. named that ????????? the cover looked almost the same expect not as much people on it i remmeber seein some black guy on it and oso i cant remmeber who else i seen on the front

elevatEdge

CEO/Artist of Elevated Ent.
May 3, 2002
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, LMD!

yeah, darkroom did drop somethin' fairly recently by the name of urban legendz. i don't know how long they were plannin' to name somethin' that but we've been plannin' on it since 2000, if not earlier... this project wuz delayed quite a few timez. some o.g. bart cats and o.g. siccness cats might still remember when we first started spreading word about it, and that wuz way before any word of the darkroom comp wuz brought up(at least from my knowlegdge). it's nothin' though... our compilation haz nothing to do with theze other cats or this other comp.

WHATCHU' KNOW ABOUT IT! SWOOP THE NEW URBAN LEGENDZ compilation brought to you by ELEVATED ENTERTAINMENT/silent partner records!! distributed by Bayside and BPMetro... either online or at your local music store!! IF THEY DON'T GOT IT, REQUEST IT!!

any questionz regarding the Urban Legendz compilation contact [email protected] (temporary contact destination)