Urban Legendz at best buy??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
They had 2 copies at the one on the Rock Road in St. Louis. I did notice the thing with not havin strange music on there and just the logo. Is this something to do with Pgrant and the other strange music??

Aug 20, 2002
nurse truw has´em 4 nuttin´....but I´ll definitely buy one,....if i was able to pilfer 1 autographed....yup....or 2............

if not,too............

save your comments....I bought anything yet...........

Aug 20, 2002
PAKMAN..........this is the track....the track my neighbor´s know now too,´cause,....I know they´ve heard it 2 or 3 or 4 times now as loud as hell,I just love the refrain...and the beat............the snippets were not enough,...now I am listening to it 4o6 again and again....damn,I really luv the whole album.....

RESPECT!!!!

Feb 6, 2003
KoMaToZe_CO2 said:
somehow at my best buy they had it listed as startin with an n, so i looked and looked and finally seen it in the front of a row, it was listed as n snug brim & skatterma
i got the one and only copy at my local best buy as well
i went to tower first and they wanted 18.99 for the shit
i was like FUCK THAT

Nov 13, 2003
they didnt have the shit here at one of the best buys here on the northside of houston but I havent hit up the local music stores yet though but pick up Z-RO "The Life Of Joseph W. McVey" on rap-a-lot records