Urban Legendz at best buy??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Y'know, I wondered a similar thing a few days ago.... so, I did something revolutionary. I opened up my web browser, typed in www.bestbuy.com, clicked in the search field, and typed "Urban Legendz"

I mean, really, who'da thunk it? If you wanna know if Best Buy is selling something, go ask Best fucking Buy. Holy smokes it's genius.

Apr 21, 2003
damn that was pretty hardcore!!!
heres what i was gonna say.

you should check out bestbuy.com.

if they're selling it, it'll be up there

and it gets realeased tomorrow and it should be up there, i looked for ya.

Nov 14, 2002
Who doesn't claim to know Travis around there? Everyone's so fuckin' tight with Travis, if he asked all of them for a buck, he could stop sellin' records and just retire.

Aug 18, 2002
I'm guessin it probably will cuz they had it on CircuitCity and CDUniverse also........people at 7th Heaven today said they didn't even know if they were gettin so I don't fuckin know, but I ain't driving out to Independence to get it.

Nov 14, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Who doesn't claim to know Travis around there? Everyone's so fuckin' tight with Travis, if he asked all of them for a buck, he could stop sellin' records and just retire.
ZerO, for once in my life, I actually have to agree with you for a change

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just stopped by a Phoenix Best Buy. They had one copy on the shelf. Now there's none on the shelf. ;)

I was actually kinda surprised. It's the sam Best Buy I bought AP from, and they had a ton of those fuckers on the shelf the day it came out. You'd think they'd put at least four or five copies out there. I mean, hell, you already went to all the effort to set one out.

Apr 21, 2003
well i just got back from lunch and went up to best buy.

they didn't have shit.

didn't surprise me though, only a few people in wichita gots good music taste

Oct 10, 2002
i just got my copy at best buy i had to have the guy there go back and dig it out of the boxes. they're always runnin behind. i listened to it once so far and some tracks are aight and some i aint feelin yet. i still think s n s are good but could've added a little mo swang and bang to it, to appeal to the south, but you gotta target your core area. good luck to them.