Uptown Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Everyone's on there way to Springfield... so it'll be a minute before Nick does his official review n shit... so I thought I'd comment on it...

Tech's girls introduced their daddy like on the dvd... it was tooo damn cute... they also came on stage at the end to give away cd's and promo flyers...

Shit was on fire for real!!! Everyone did great... Tech wore a white robe and girls tore it off n shit to reveal a torn black strange music shirt with a red one underneath... looked fuckin cool as hell...

Grant stage dove, yet agian, off really fuckin high speakers (Shory (homegurl... she devil... psycho bitch... whatever) ... I was right ... we should've bet those peeps) Tech dove right after Grant...

The Empire Mixed Tape was for sale... and it is LONG worth the wait... we bumped it for 2 hours straight!!!

There was an after party, but we didn't go... Nick'll tell you bout that...

K... that's it... Nick or someone will elaborate I'm sure...

GO GET EMIPIRE...

Dec 29, 2002
yea i got the empire at the show also the shit is tight
the show was tight as fuck
tech ripped it
and vertigo fucking rocked
it was tight cause my lil sis got a kiss on her check frm grant rice
we was in front center so the shit was tight
much love to tech and strange

Aug 30, 2002
I loved the show and Tech man u made it hard for us to say good bye.

The fact it was his good bye show i was down most of the time but had a blast when tech blew the mother fucker up.

We will miss you tech but i know for a fact you will make KC proud and will BLOW CALI up :classic:

Jan 7, 2003
Tech's daughter's are awesome...the oldest get's it from her dad, and she is rubbing off on the little one...she was on the side of the stage shaking her little tail feather..she was nervous, and told her mom that her stomache hurt, so she couldn't do it...then she ended up doing it...
I also wanted to metion that the lil man who came out on "This Ring" was Tech's son. The other little man that came out to throw CD's was Kutt's son...didn't want anyone to be left out.

Sep 30, 2002
What the fuck is up people, the uptown show was the best show of the year as everyone expected, slither, I saw you for the first time in person with your red bandana on i was about 4 people to your left and a row back. The whole shit was cool, but I kinda got that feeling at the sound check that it was gonna be a exceptional show because everyone was on their game they could anticipate it being something special. For all you sweaty mothafuckas in the crowd thank you for having me burn my clothes that night. Anyhow here is my claim to fame for the show, I had my usual backstage credential on but I like to watch the show from the fans perspective its just my preference, well anyhow during IM A PLAYA which you know is the finishing number, I feel my chick go limp on me, she passed out from heat exhaustion, and dehydration, I throw her up on my shoulder and point and get matt's attention he takes her up on stage nick grabs me and throws me up there like I weighed 10 pounds all of this in the middle of the song. She ended up being alright and we stayed with the crew for the rest of the night like usual just didnt kick it as hard usual. The VIP party upstairs was nothing to be excited about it was pretty bland so we left and went to the regular spot. The last show you will see in K.C. for Tech before he blows the spot, the next show in K.C. will be a homecoming for real. Much love Tech, I'll catch you tonight, I'll never forget what you did for me man. In your words, "that's real shit"

Sep 30, 2002
man she was so fuckin out of it after that, Nick she didnt even dance once at the club, as a matter of fact I don't even remember her standing up. She was embarrassed and shit. So I was like "Sorry and shit, I had to get you out of the crowd" Of all things she shouldn't be embarrassed to be on stage at a Tech show if you know what I mean.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hahaha.....you're right, there are plenty of other things to be embarassed about being on stage at a tech show.....like stage diving off a big ass speaker and knocking it over.....and almost killing yourself in the process.

Apr 21, 2003
yep the show was tight as usual, only think i can complain about is that is was shorter than all the other concerts by like 30 min.

damn. that was my 10th concert, and it was at the place i went to my first concert at...

but little tech was cute as usual! lol she was crackin me up this time, she got some confidence in her now, at the icp show she was really shy.

i got to hang out with nick and steve (me and drew decided yall just watch the same movies and show over and over till you know EVERY line. you guys would go for days if someone didn't stop ya :) , met eric, and smoke alot of blunts...it was a decent concert.

we thank you nick for the floor!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
some idotas need to get a cell phone on or hit a brotha up....

the show was tight besides tech i thought SS put on a really good show. Wanted to get empire but was broke as hell. Smoked a few blunts and then was watchin the fights during imma playa... good times good times.

Things ran smoothly too. Got everyone on quick. Those DJ's were horrible... one played techno bs and one played rap.

Apr 21, 2003
lol
yeah i left my phone in wichita, so when drew goes call shane...your number was no where to be found. even though it is turned off...

i can't believe he opened with beef, that surprised me...187 was tight as fuck though.