Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
omg this dude is so cool taking pictures with guns... you get major props mayne

and crazy, yes u need to get rid of that gay ass mohawk lol

Aug 1, 2007
These are all sort of cool pictures, but I wouldn't wear a bandanna or have that expression on my face if I was going to shoot myself in the head. I always see people have shots like these. I don't know what they mean if anything at all, some sort of self-expression I guess. I don't know. Either way, cool pics. If it was me though, I'd just pull the trigger and paint my picture all over the wall.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Imma turn my picture into the back of my debut CD "Eyez LP",I already made 3 beats and 6 songs for the album. I wanted to build a studio in my room but unfortunately I heard that by this end of this yea I will move from the Bay to So Cal (Have no problem wit So Cal but I just grew up in the Bay)
but I am getting a studio condenser microphone and a filter, so it will at least sound half decent hopefully

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
damn crazy how many times have you moved?
well when I was like 5-11 I moved to 11 diffrent houses (some where other relatives, I lived in a car twice, and I stayed at my grandma's when my mom was on trial for stabbing her boy friend (which I saw when I was 6) now since we're getting rich and living lovely, I just moved to the suburban small town of Benicia California, but my mom was just offered a higher paying job in So Cal and there would be a better place to persue a music career)

Alot of rappers talk about how they had a rough childhood, well I don't talk about mine, the stuff I can tell you would be fucked up but we've all had fucked up shit happen, sorry to go over board on my answer pSIX

Mar 22, 2007
well when I was like 5-11 I moved to 11 diffrent houses (some where other relatives, I lived in a car twice, and I stayed at my grandma's when my mom was on trial for stabbing her boy friend (which I saw when I was 6) now since we're getting rich and living lovely, I just moved to the suburban small town of Benicia California, but my mom was just offered a higher paying job in So Cal and there would be a better place to persue a music career)

Alot of rappers talk about how they had a rough childhood, well I don't talk about mine, the stuff I can tell you would be fucked up but we've all had fucked up shit happen, sorry to go over board on my answer pSIX
why she stab him was he beating on her? my mom rammed someone with her54 olds one time or actually backed up into him after he playing around tailgating real close on purpose jockin around. He never did that again hahha

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
why she stab him was he beating on her? my mom rammed someone with her54 olds one time or actually backed up into him after he playing around tailgating real close on purpose jockin around. He never did that again hahha
beat my mom ? XD Yeah dats real funny dude, she beat the shit out him and put'em in a hospital twice just because he was doing drugs. They woke me up and I went into the living room and she was just beatin his ass, throwin the skinny mothafucka everywhere, yeah he punched her, but then that's when shit when bad, and she pulled a knife, backed him to the wall and stabbed him in his ribs.

When he got out and I saw him since he got to the hospital he said "Man fuck yo mamma" then a dude who liked my mom shot him that night, so I was like "fuck you now motha fucka", few weeks later the dude who shot him was killed up in Brooklyn, my mom hospitalized the dude she stabbed, one more time by hitting him with a car, then my mom was on trial and she was almost deported back to England (yes my mom is British and no she is not white, she's Jamaican).

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Your mom's cool.
yeah, I was scared of her for a few years not only for dat but she kicked the hell out of me when I fucked up, and I mean I got my ass beat, she pinned me up to the wall, kicked me the balls and choked me just cause I left my cell phone at my grandma's.

She slapped my head off hella times, and called me a bitch, but now I don't take that shit, I learned to dodge.