Update....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
For those of you that I was going to kick it with at the Spiritfest....

There has been a change in plans... I was in a bad accident last night and fucked my tooth up in the front and will have to get a fucking crown on it and some stitches, so therefore I will be bed ridden filled with Vicadin for about a week. My knee is fucked and my shoulder also, but hopefully I will feel better by then cause I am in a lot of fucking pain right now and the part that hurts me most is I was supposed to record today (GO FIGURE!!) so fate found the perfect time to fuck with me, and it got the best of me. So........... I will run around angry and upset for a while whistling through the missing tooth until it gets fixed and nursing a swollen lip.

Guess I am hard like 50 now... Sorry Zer0, I read you post all the time and you know I had to say that Hahaha!!!

So that leaves me on this note, Shane my bad homeboy, I made sure that I was off of work for both days and to record and show everyone what I was really about, but I guess not, so everything is pushed back until further notice, and when I do make it to the studio, you'll know. No snippets up this week, I dont think that you guys want to hear the beaver from Winnie the Pooh rapping whistling to you guys, especially if you have tweeters. Hahahaha!!!

The upside... I resemble the guy from Dumb and Dumberer, but only black..

Peace!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i told you about grabbin 400lb bitches ass's......i knew you would oneday grab the wrong bitch's ass....
now ya ass got whipped and you want 2 front teeth for christmas...

shoulda listened....
playin homeboy.....

Aug 21, 2002
I'm doing cool... full of Vicatin... That is what they prescribed me, and I feel hella sleepy, but I am going to go to work fucked up and all...

I let a lot of people down many times and I cant seem to get shit timed right... Maybe it was meant for me not to go. Maybe someone will start shooting or something!

It's not the image that is fucking with me, it is the pain and having to talk over the pain is fucked, and when I see yall I'd be yappin and rappin Ohhhing and Ahhhing... Hahahaha!!!

I look like one of those guys on Xtreme or some shit that fell off of a skateboard and fucked his grill up, but I aint the type that'll go back and do it again....

Jan 7, 2003
MasZive,

Hey dude, where ya been....ha...ha!!!! I aint seen you for a minute and sorry to hear you ANOTHER accident...but I am sure I will see you soon, since the boys are back...aint been on here in a minute, been tooooo busy....talk to you soon......holla...

Aug 21, 2002
TheVille31,
I am an asst. manager so I dont have to do shit but sit in the back and do shit like this, Hahahaha!!!

DeanAllmighty,
W'sup babe??? I feel so fucking wasted and even when I am up all damned day, I still feel tired, but I just leave to stay outta the bed, or clean up... I will call you in a few minutes though. And yes, ANOTHER accident... Someones stealing my fucking hopes of doing some big shit, and I aint gone let it happen. Just more shit to talk about because I feel let down myself if you know what I mean, and especially after a life that I had... Shit's a never ending battle, but I will scrape my knees and fight whatever mentally and physically to get back on my feet and in line with my shit cause it is long overdue... I will see you soon!

Nov 14, 2002
Hey man, being as hard as 50 doesn't take much work. All you have to do is say "I'm as hard as 50", and you are, because 50 is only as hard as his mouth can make him.

Probably harder considering you are missin' a tooth. That shit must suck.

M

mizztech

^ lol

:( i fucked my teeth up a while ago...that shit scared the fuck out of me i thought both of my front teeth fell out...luckily it was the corners or 1 of my front teeth and like the 3rd tooth away from that(?) I was drinkin a big ass bottle of Brandy when my girl sat between me and my cousin went to put up her hair why i was drinkin and *bam*...

@ MasZive...you should be coo since you got some pain killers or somethin, right? :cheeky:

Aug 21, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Hey man, being as hard as 50 doesn't take much work. All you have to do is say "I'm as hard as 50", and you are, because 50 is only as hard as his mouth can make him.

Probably harder considering you are missin' a tooth. That shit must suck.
Hahaha, I aint missing a whole tooth, just 3/4ths.... Shits close enough, but I dont portray that hard image really, just street, a real ghetto "been there, done that," Down to earth, telling the fake street muthafuckas how much they aren't street, inspiring type of cat... Pretty much it...