UPDATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I PUT A NEW TRACK UP ON MY MYSPACE PAGE FROM MY NEXT SOLO ALBUM "THE ONE THEY LOVE TO HATE" DROPPIN THIS SUMMER. THE TRACK IS CALLED "SAY YOUR PRAYERS". ICEYS FIRST SOLO ALBUM "COLD AS ICE" IS ALMOST DONE AND WILL DROP THIS SUMMER RIGHT BEFORE MINE. YOU CAN ALSO FIND OUR OLDER MUSIC ON ITUNES JUST TYPE "FLAME MAKING MAJOR MOVES" OR "ICEY AND FLAME" UNDER THE SEARCH BAR. OH AND IF U AIN'T SUPPORTERS OF OUR MUSIC DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO THIS SHIT, 4REAL I'M TIRED OF FOOS BITCHIN ABOUT SHIT ON THE NET AND NEVER RUNNIN UP SO DON'T EXPECT A REPLY FROM ME IF THATS THE CASE CUZ U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.

www.myspace.com/flame408

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
wasn't really feeling the new track you put up

just not my style i like listening to
4sho it's all good I'm just tryin new shit, this next album will sound way different than the rest I just don't wanna put out music that always sounds the same I feel I need to show improvement and show what I'm capable of doing which is being able to switch up my style and do different things. Plus not everyone likes the same kind of music so it's better to be able to make different music and not always sound the same so everyone can feel it. Most of the songs on this new album will be like that one tho and then I'm gonna release my last album a few months later and that one will sound like my first album "making moves" which is more like how homeboy rap sounded when it first started so if thats the type of music that you like you'll probably like that album not this one. After my last album is released I'm gonna release all my mixtapes that are done but never dropped and then I'm done wit this rap shit because I already said everything that I needed to say and theres no point in repeating myself anymore because I've recorded enough material to get my point across.

May 8, 2008
yeah, alot of homeboys got different tastes in music..not saying your music is bad, just wasn't feeling that track

I'm sure I'll like some tracks off the album..the type of homeboy music I listen to now adays has changed alot over the last few years..

I ain't got much to add, just keep us updated and I'll be sure to check out your new material