UPDATE ON THINGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
IVE BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS NOT SURE IF PEOPLE ON HERE KNOW BUT I LOST MY NEWBORN BABY LAST FRIDAY I WAS SURPRISED WITH A BOY INSTEAD OF A GIRL,HE LIVED 4 DAYS THEN PASSED AWAY ITS BEEN REALLY HEARD FOR ME TO GET BACK INTO MUSIC BUT THE COMPILATION IS DONE AND WILL GET SENT OFF TO PRESSING..IN CASE PEOPLE BEEN WONDERING IF ITS GOING TO DROP IT WILL DROP JUST BEEN LOST..NEVER TAKE YOUR KIDS FOR GRANTED AND LOVE THEM IS ALL I CAN SAY...ON A SIDE NOTE I GOT 84K VIEWS ON THAT DO DIRT TRACK IN BOUT A MONTH IM TRIPPING CAUSE THATS THE MOST IVE EVER GOTTEN SO MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE ON HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCqyq_opdQ

Mar 17, 2010
thanks bro it was good spending my time with him, since then ive had so much on my mind i wrote a little short story bout our situation i figured other couples gave us the strength to get through most of it from reading their stories i would want to return the favor and help out the next dad or mom or even both feel me