Update On Promoz In $.Califaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
$up Familia De $iccne$$ Y Ea$t CoCo Record$ $mokey Here Wanted To Juz $ay $up And Give A Little Info On From In$ide The Enemiez Turf. Well I Went To A Local Radio $tation And Had The DJ $pin D.C. Cd Not On The Radio Cuz He Had To Check It Out my Primo Helped Me Out With The Connection To get Them To Altea$t Hear The Cd All I Had Wa$ D.C. Cause I Never Got My Promo Packz From Fat $teve Or Woodie But Dont Worry Carnalz I Might Go back $oon Cuz $ee What Happened Wuz He $aid D.C. Wuz Way To Hardcore And TO Much Gang Refrencing And Wa$ Way To And I Quote "Norte'ed" Out For Radio Play. He Did $ay he Liked $ome Of The Beatz And That He Wanted The Cd $o I Hooked Him Up With It. But Thi$ I$ What It Ba$ically Boiled Down To He Told Me That:
1: Cd'z Gotta Be Radio Edited By The Label Or Whomever Im Trying To get Played
2: Juz Cuz They Play Skrap Rap(My Own Wording) Doe$n't Mean That$ All He'll $pin
3: He Would Love To Hear More Raza On The Radio Cuz Hez Heard Raza From The Bay And They Flow Better Than The Vato Reppin For U$ Right Now. Im Not Going To $ay Name$ We All Know Who He Iz.

Well I Hooked Him Up With Lil Coner,Sleepy Santino An D.C. Flyer$ And Told Him Id Try To $top By Again $oon Wit $ome More Hopefully From Fat $teve And Woodie He $aid Aight. $o $ince i Could Get Our Mu$ic Heard I Headed F.Y.E. In Smell-A And Put A Lil Coner or Sleepy Santino Or D.C. Flyer Over Mo$t Of The $krap Cdz Till The Lady Told Me To $top But I Gave Her A Stack And $he $aid That Wa$ Koo Im Doin My Part Enez Hopefully Thiz Helpz. And To Woodie And Fat Steve Hook It Up Homiez $o Next Time When I Go back Ill Have $ome Other $tuff For Him TO Check Out Carnalz. Thatz All For Now Graciaz Por Tu Tiempo

$mokeyX4 De HoLLiZ

P$ For All U $krapaz Bout To hate the F.Y.E $tore Wuz In Smell-A herez The Addy.

Westfield S/T Century City
10250 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 178
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6516

And Homie At The Radio $tation Imma Keep Him On The DL I Dont Put Nobody On Bla$t Cuz I Dont Wanna Fuck Up the Connect u Feel Me...Paz

M

mr.323

DAMM LAME..U ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK UP AN ADDRESS ON THE INERTNET?LOL....AN ADDRESS DONT MEAN SHIT FOOL..I CAN LOOK UP AN ADDRESS OF STORES UP SNORTH ON THE NET...POST SUM FLIKAS OF URSELF ON L.A..PUTA..AND U BETTER BE LAMED UP..NOT LOOKING LIKE A WHITEBOY WITH THAT STUPID HAIRCUT AND GHOATEE....BUT I THINK UR SMARTER THEN TO GO BALD HEADED TO LOS..U KNOW ONLY BALDIES GET HIT UP..STAY UNDERCOVER CHAPETE..

Feb 23, 2004
i seen a woodie cd in an FYE store in Burnsville in the T.C. and thats really the only place other than i found a lou e lou cd and an NE4 in a cheapo cd store...i may one of the few who know of him and the ECCR crew here so I am not doin my job I guess, but i got love for the music and try to play this shit as much as i can to people who never hear...most of its prolly to hardcore for them, they like the whack shit like 50 cent and Eminem and TI and stupid shit like that or kanye west...wtf...me and my buddy love this shit and always bump it when we chill......and I am a WHITEY.....no problem wit that I hope!!!but news on that, I dont care... :devious: i wont leave this forum

yea then you got that nig shit rapping bout only chrome rims and big screen tvs and rollin deep in a club.....the funniest of that shit is the ones who dress all thugged out and sing like a lil bitch...like a black justin timberlake and that shit i cant stand....keep up the great work!

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
At Mr. 323 Fool Your Gay Puto Everyone Knows Why $krapaz Shave There Head Fool Its So Your Vato Can Get A Better Grip On Your Dome WHen Your Slobbin His Knob Bitch. And Aight I Will Punk Ass Gutter Rat. Your The Little Bitch Fuckin Chavalio Thinkin Posting In A Norte Forum Makes U Hard LOL Sick Bitch. All Doin Is Showin Us Love And If You Dont Believe I Went Go To The Fuckin Store Puteno And Them Flyers Still There Smell-A Aint Shit SO Quit Actin Like All U Rataz Ride All Day Long And Are All Loked Out Cuz U Levaz Aint Shit. Plus Puto Ive Posted On here And PM'd You Where Im At Why Havent U Hit Me Up If You So Down Cuz U A Bitch Made Trick Talkin Bout U In N.E. LA U Lame Puteno Go Bump Your Lame Rap Puto. $o All I Gotta Say Iz Quit Net Bangin And Come Over here To lake Elsinore And SHow Me What U Levaz Iz All About $o I Can Show U How Uz True Vatoz Put Id Down. "FUCK LA STOCKTON CALIFORNIA"

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
looking at smokey pic he dont look gangster at all, more like a fucken rebel.......

@mr323- i feel you on that comment made, he aint going to get hit up with that appereance. I would believe his work is completed when i hear a northern cali jam in the radio. but as for now this shit sounds like a fairy tale, fucken lame.....

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Keep Runnin Your Mouth And Hatin. All U Leva Ass Vatoz Ever Do Anyway IZ Hate ANd If U Wanna Here $ome Northern Music Pick Up The New Pocos Pero Locos Cd Fool Has A Bay Area rapper And A Norteno rapper On It So If Your Going To Side Bust Caffein (What A Faggit Ass Name) Then Get Your Shit Right But Itz Koo keep Hatin. I Dont Needa Look Like A Cholo To Be One Juz Cuz All U Levaz Look The Same Down There Like A Bunch Of Bald head Faggit. LOL U Funny U Going TO Say I Aint A Cholo Cuz I Dont Have a sHAVED Head Neither I Dont Have To Prove Shit To You $krapaz Cuz U Juz Going TO Hate More. It Iz What It iz If You Dont Believe Me Then Go TO The Store They Should have Flyers Prove Me Wrong And Bring Some Proof Or Try An Stop me From Promoting In Smell-A. Shit U Cant Do Nothing In Fact I Give Dago More Credit Those Foolz Aint Never Hatin Like U Putos Do. So Once Again Suck A Dick Caffein U Lame And U hate To much Fool U Juz Mad Cuz Im Gettin Our Music Heard Down In Sick Azz Smell-A

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Heres An Email Response I Got From A Pretty Big Radio Station Overe Here.

First of rob is not a gangsta. Lil rob is a chicano who reps his people
north are south. Second we have respect for latin hiphop weather its
cali texas ny pr are any other place. Its about good music some of my
fave latin rappers are from the bay ie.... Baby bash Mr.kee Jt that's
just naming a few... I'm about good latin hip hop ...... Any one is
free
to send music in 2600west olive burbank ca 91006
Khool-Aid

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
this muthafucka is probaly promoting northern musik with his daughter in his arms in southern cali

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
First Off Dont Talk About My Little Girl Serio Homie Your Askin For Trouble Homie That My Vida And Ill Straight Stick A Motherfucker For Talkin Anything ABout Her So Keep Her Name Out Your Mouth SERIO!. Second Since When Are You All About Skrapa Shit Homie I Thought U Didnt Bang. And Second U Dont Even Know What The Fucks Up So Shutup. 3rd if I End Up Finding Out Any Info On You Fool I Swear To the Lord Jesus Christ Ill Fucking Tear U A New One Bitch Like No Other. But Since This Is The First Time U Ever Disrespected Me Like That Ill Forgive You But Dont Ever Disrespect My Daughter vato EVER!!

Jan 17, 2004
caffeine said:
this muthafucka is probaly promoting northern musik with his daughter in his arms in southern cali
u sound like a fuckin lame, when i ever i see someone from southern cali post in this forum talkin shit u the quickest one to jump on their dick and agree wit em, get a life faggot

Apr 25, 2002
Caffiene for someone who doesnt bang and spends alotta time in the ecc forum sayin u listen to a bunch of this norteno rap..why the fuck u hating on dude sayin hes promoting out there? u on some undercover shit and are prolly the one makin alter ego usernames like bandit and the other fucks posting hate up in here

Jan 17, 2004
caffeine said:
looking at smokey pic he dont look gangster at all, more like a fucken rebel.......

@mr323- i feel you on that comment made, he aint going to get hit up with that appereance. I would believe his work is completed when i hear a northern cali jam in the radio. but as for now this shit sounds like a fairy tale, fucken lame.....
i just have to say one more thing caffeine please describe to me what a gangster should look like?

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Hes A Punk Told Yall Enez Itz Koo Alot Of You Didnt Believe Me At the Time Pero Mira This Fool Iz Phony He Lost All Respect And Credit On This Forum And Hes A Ranker To Now Fuckin Punk Only Thing Worse Than A Skrap Iz A Ranker Que NO????