UPDATE ON BAND-AIDE SITUATION & HOODSTARZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
FIRST OFF I ve been dealing with alot of this shit so i havent had a chance to come on here and read thos comments made about Bandaide. Let me say one thing people in general are going to judge before the actualy court does! And if you knew anything about the streets and these type of raids they pick up alot of people while they are still building their case because all they need is something small to bring you in on "Conspiracy" then they seperate you with hopes that some of the people that got REAL cases and facing real time implicate the other people with minimal evidence on! Bandaide does alot for his community A LOT i mean raised 10k for Katrina there a list a fundraisers and charity things he has been apart of the day they picked him up Hoodstarz were doing a free show at St. Mary's College for a breast cancer fundraiser a show Scoot did by hisself just to keep their name good! But Anyway this shit will all comeout Band-aide made their case look bigger they dont have shit on him and he is tied into some shit because of his brother and the last name that family shares thats all i can say about it at this time and the jewlery and money there is alot of legit business that Bandaide is involved in i cant speak about it on here again because they definately read it and alot of you muthafuckas are police too! And noone asked any of you to feel bad pr pitty him or us i just asked if you know him, fan of music pray for him if not skip the thread thats easy negative comments about something so real is wack take your bored lonely ass to another site w/ that for real but for all the real ones their single laughin is doing well video will be shot in 2 weeks David banner and shawty lo coming to the bay for it band-aide (hopefully) will be home next week either on bail or the shit thrown out and i will have an update again

Dec 4, 2006
Right on Chuck...I've been sendin B.A. my prayers, he's always been a real solid stand up dude, I wish the best for him.
you might rephrase yourself to Band-Aide and not B.A., peeps might think you talking about the other B.A. ...lol

by the way, I was peeping your new pics of your tat bruh...shit looking clean as fuck...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This is a "FREE ____" moment. If a person is actually innocent and being imprisoned. Most of the time people on here someone to be let out f prison, because they like their songs or something trivial like that.
shut your fucking mouth, people want a loved one home, guilty or not, who are you to judge, all police reports are 99% bull shit, ive seen it with my own eyes.

Jan 31, 2008
free bandaide
and once again my prayers are with him and his family

appreciate the update DoneDeal thanks for keepin us in touch with everything

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
BandAide is a stand up cat,he went out his way along with Scoot to talk to kids about staying in school at least 6 times twice at my school, I've seen in the last year help run youth summits Chuck get at me if you need a letter or anything to help Band Aide out