Update me on what's hot in the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2013
Since 08 I've been out here in the A. I kept up to date with everything going on in the bay. 2010 I caught a case and went down for 3 yrs. I need Ya'll help in catching up on some good cds o missed while gone. My sis had sent me a cd of a dude from the dubb name roscoe feddi I thought he was dope. Ain't heard nothing else from him. Appreciate all help I had to make a new siccness so it made it even harder to follow up with the bay scene.

Jul 4, 2011
Since 08 I've been out here in the A. I kept up to date with everything going on in the bay. 2010 I caught a case and went down for 3 yrs. I need Ya'll help in catching up on some good cds o missed while gone. My sis had sent me a cd of a dude from the dubb name roscoe feddi I thought he was dope. Ain't heard nothing else from him. Appreciate all help I had to make a new siccness so it made it even harder to follow up with the bay scene.
If you fuck with Rosco you'll probably fuck with Blast Holiday and HD out the North and Young Gully out the East.

Jul 4, 2011
Nah Gully's on his own shit, he used to fuck with The Whole Shabang but he's doing his own thing now. He fucked with Thizzler on his last project, idk who he's with now.

Danny From Sobrante's dope too, that album he just dropped (Shoebox Money) was one of the best from the Bay last year.