Upcoming show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
tadou

tadou....

my boss is retarded and i got called into work graveyard shift monday night....

SO.......you gotta be there at 8 oclock if u wanna freestyle......

BUT, call me at 206 985 8834 sunday and leave me a voicemail with your #, ill be in contact with you......

i am fucking pissed i got called into work.....but i CAN be at the show till 9 and i am a man or my word, i WILL let you do your damn thing......so, with the exception of me performing early, nothing changes.....

one love

me

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Neema,
Now your little internet bugaboo (Tadou) is trying to challenge me. He's like any other rap groupy! He hops from forum to forum trying to gain attention by challenging made rappers like hoes hop from room to room after a major concert trying to get attention by sucking dick.
He typed his little weak verse and then pretended to be knowledgible about the rap game SO I threw a couple bars back since I'm fucked up and ended the nonsense. He's weak. I mean REAL WEAK!
Yall can see all this in my forum, its under FunkDaddy Vol. 13 thread.

Apr 25, 2002
Lol... .heres somthin he posted in the NBD forum... .

tadou said:
Im sittin in the eye-of-the-storm.../
You make..1 false move..
And i gurantee, ya life'll-be-gone.../
When i step into the cypher--it's-on!/
Aint nobody tryin to see me like..
Tragic Loss' wife-in-a-thong!/

Cuz in a minute, i could damage-ya-flesh../
You just a rookie...
What the fuck made you think that you could stand-wit-a-vet?/
I could make you look retarded, son..
..Hand-on-ya-chest/
And eat you up like an orange, toast, sandwich-and-eggs...

........jus a lil somethin!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@neema..&..well, what the hell! @All you canine lovers, too!

Sounds tight...but on the serious tip..if there's ANY strings you can pull to get someone videotapin the concert..it'd be GREATLY appreciated! :classic: Forget the "i wanna have proof i blazed you" or "i wanna make sure this doesnt get covered up!" type thoughts.....im a believer that, whether win or lose..neck-and-neck or blowout, etc...its ALWAYS nice to have somethin to study for next time! Ya underdig?

...Voicemail is comin later tonight..ill probably freestyle the message instead of talkin, just cuz thats how i do! Aint too many rappers of my breed left in the NorthWest!!

...Most of em usually start their own labels, lose all their hunger, lose their artistic inspiration, and become 'MC WhereDaMoneyAt?'...The sad thing is, the Lion-to-Rabbit transformation always happens to the best of em...Why a rapper would CONSCIOUSLY retire their signature moniker as a CHARISMATIC and SAVAGE individual is beyond me...

...And whats EVEN FURTHER beyond me is when they REALLY go overboard with it, and dont stop until they become a common as day, uninteresting and non-confrontational House-Dog..and proceed to fall off faster than some "Humpty Dumpty 2:The Sears Tower Tragedy" type shit...<---That right there is the REAL Mistery!...*cough*...*ahem*...*yawn*...moving along...

On a completely unrelated topic...(and seeing as though im not the type to add insult to injury...)

...Is it strictly *MY* sentiments alone.....or is the prospect of battling an emcee goofy enough to name themself "Mr <Insert Mammal's Name Here>" about as frightening as a 73 year-old man threatening you with his cane? ...Am i alone on this one? ...Would there even be anything left to battle by the time Leno/Letterman/Conan/etc were all through with him?

Erm...Wait a second, i just had an idea!!!......Make that a 97 year old man....a blind one...*crying* 8~{

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
Neema,
Now your little internet bugaboo (Tadou) is trying to challenge me. He's like any other rap groupy! He hops from forum to forum trying to gain attention by challenging made rappers like hoes hop from room to room after a major concert trying to get attention by sucking dick.
He typed his little weak verse and then pretended to be knowledgible about the rap game SO I threw a couple bars back since I'm fucked up and ended the nonsense. He's weak. I mean REAL WEAK!
Yall can see all this in my forum, its under FunkDaddy Vol. 13 thread.

TADOU SHOULD HAD JUST SHUT UP A LONG TIME AGO.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ima keep it simple, for once..

If you cant spit a 2 minute STRAIGHT (NO BREAKS!!) off-top freestyle about making a ham sandwich...YOU ARE A WACK RAPPER, PERIOD!!! And any real emcee would agree with me on that, too...