Upcoming show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
oohhhh, this is gonna be nicceeeee....

Monday July 22nd
Ispy (1921 5th ave)
ALL AGES Doors at 8PM
$8

Undercaste Ent presents:

Unexpected Arrival (with special guests Sophia, Byrdie, Bshorty)
Visionz (Great underground MC from Canada)
The rest of the Undercaste Family:
Willie Will
3 Mysterious
Arch Angels
Kenny Mak

This is looking to be a sick ass show showcasing alot of the new jacks coming up out of the Undercaste camp ......I encourage everyone to come out and enjoy a good night of hiphop.......

I am also making a public invitation to tadou to come out to this show, free of charge (well put you on the guest list) and I will let you get on the mic for 30 seconds, and then, inf front of my entire fan base, you can show everyone how "tight" you really are....

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!!

one love

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
At What time? I dont wanna embarass you before your set, cuz that'd be rude of me....but if thats the only time, i guess ill have to :eyecross: Holla back

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
i hope so...

Anyways...now all i need is some directions...I have no mothafuckin idea how to get to to ISpy :) driving aint my shit...cars aint my shit...EMCEEING is my shit!

Someone, Let me know...PM or otherwise...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Uh...perhaps i did not clarify as much as i should have....the last time i went to the Sea-tac area was to go to a mall...and i would not have found said mall if it werent for the ads plastered all over by the freeway exits...ya underdig?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
tadou said:
Uh...perhaps i did not clarify as much as i should have....the last time i went to the Sea-tac area was to go to a mall...and i would not have found said mall if it werent for the ads plastered all over by the freeway exits...ya underdig?
perhaps I need to clarify... if you're so retarded that you can't read a street sign, then go all the way down fourth ave until you can't go no more, then turn down the street and turn onto 5th... start from 1 direction and go down 5th until you see the I-Spy... you can't miss it. Or does the mapblast not help?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
tadou said:
...yes...right...no comment... :x
dood, what else more do you want? do you want someone to hold your hand or something? maybe you should take a taxi after you get off the ferry... fuck I dunno, if you can't follow mapblast directions, then what else more is there to say? don't you have a dad who can tell you directions, that's who I goto when I'm stuck.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
lol, damn..i forgot you was in a testy mood today, my bad :cheeky:

if 50$ aint enough to find someone to give me a ride up there and back....then...well, shit...looks like ill be a bus-ridin mothafucka!!

Im still debatin on what time i should show...8, 9, 10? Neema told me 10, but that was a while ago....D-Sane might not even be recording any more....so basically..i got a few questions...

Am i on the guest list? if so, do my NINJAZ have to pay too? how many of em? do they get a group discount? (#1 thing that wont make this happen is money.......anxiety?.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AHAHAHHAHA!!! ok, ill stop)

I NEED A NEWS UPDATE!!

uno.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
sure....

his name is blake lewis...he is also in a group names kickshaw....he does alot of accapella type vocals.....

tadou.....you +1 are on the guest list....but you need to show up at 8 oclock....it has been changed to a 21+ event (NOT MY DESICION, the VENUES....)

so you gotta be there when the show starts and ask for me......

one love

me

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My opinion is this..there aint NOTHIN LIKE freestylin live!! Its like comparing a play to a movie..the movie always stays the same, but with the play, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..

I just hope someone's recording this concert (or at LEAST, the freestyling/battles)! Blank DVDs are less than 100$ for 50..and..yeah..yall can figure out the rest!