Upcoming Komain album and site info...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
I'm back, finally, after all the delays, etc... the new Komain album... MONSTER MUZIC, should finally drop in December...

All sorts of new album info, sounds, etc, etc at my old site... i just did a quick update...

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/

The snippet on there is some of the first songs recorded for Monster Muzic... can't leak any of the new ones, or the features yet, but please believe me when i tell u the shit is fire!!!

Much luv ya'll...

Peep it and holla at me...

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
[Posts: 235 Reptile...

Much luv homie.. it's commin soon, and that snippet is just a small taste, didn't put alot of the Bangers on there...

oh yeah, the cover is a rough version, just see peeps can see an idea... shit i think Monster is spelled wrong on there.. haha...

i'll keep in contact...

T... much luv homie, it's appreciated, i'ma get up with u soon...

Ko

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Sup Komain i heard you for the first time the other day
on soundclick that shit you spit is raw!
you rap quick and spit heat....
and im feelin ur beats to

im in Cali but how can I get ur albums?
well anyways keep droppin that hot shit

peace

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
40oz... much luv homie.... glad u feelin the shit... u can cop my albums directly from me, or at Indianarap.com ...

as far as a collabo, hit me on the pm for that, i don't usually post that shit for everyone to see... hit me on the pm and we can chat about it... much luv tho homie, it's appreciated... keep in touch

Ko

40ozThugsta said:
oh yeah how much u charge for collab verses Komain?
hit me back...

but yeah im deff coppin that new album
pz

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Stab... the video came out coo... i should have the dvd version back within two weeks... i'll let u know when i do, thanx 4 tha luv homie, been a minute, keep in touch....

Shep... i believe the song playing is called TELL ME... its a joint off the upcoming MONSTER MUZIC album... droppin late December... much luv...

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Jesse... much luv homie, i appreciate it... u gon be at cilla's album release right?? i'll see ya'll up there if u are... i peeped some of T. Montana and Blaze's shit too, feelin it...

holla at me...

Ko