Upcoming Concerts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
^ yeah 10pm pimp. Holla if you have anymore questions- its a small venue that will sell off.

^^^^Cant wait, ordered my vip package for that show months ago...wonder if there'll be a meet and greet
Laughing at a Catalyst VIP package. Really though? Does that give you access to the pool tables upstairs or something?

Props: S.SAVAGE

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^The VIP for Tech concerts is dope, but thats because Strange Music makes it that way.

Funny u quoted me on that because that Krit concert and the VIP package turned out to be the biggest joke of all time. So fucking unprofessional, the venue, security, and Krit's people knew NOTHING about the VIP. I didnt get anything mailed to me, I didnt get let in early, I didnt get any merch at the show itself. In fact, after asking 10 different people about my VIP 'no waiting in line" bullshit, they made me wait in line. Then I got to the guy who's taking the tickets and he tells me to get out of line and go get my ticket, that the paper I had (That these people said was enough) was not enough. And it was all because Krit's people didnt think there were enough people there to warrant TREATING THE PEOPLE WHO PAID MORE MONEY with respect. Worst concert experience ever.

so fuck the Catalyst for a little bit, I live in SF, I just bought tickets to the Rittz and Yelawolf concert at the Fillmore, instead of the Catalyst.

Nov 10, 2009
San Jose, Ca
R&B Legends ''SHAI'' They Will Be Performing In SAN JOSE

The ''Back 2 The 90's'' Party w/ R&B Legends ''SHAI'' They Will Be Performing Their Hit Singles

1. ''If I Ever Fall In Love'' Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love - YouTube
2. ''Comforter'' Shai - Comforter - YouTube
3. ''Baby Im Yours'' Shai - Baby I'm Yours - YouTube
4. ''Come With Me'' Shai - Come With Me - YouTube
5. ''I Don't Want To Be Alone'' Shai - I Don't Wanna Be Alone - YouTube
6. ''Your's'' Shai - Yours - YouTube
7. ''Together Forever'' Shai - Together Forever (album version) - YouTube

When: Friday Sep. 6
Where: Agenda Lounge
RSVP: 90's R&B Legends ''SHAI'' Live Performance (SAN JOSE)... Tickets, San Jose - Eventbrite

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/446842032081314/

Also Performing & Celebrating The B-Day Of San Jose's Own R&B Sensation Joseph Kay w/ Special Guest Rayven (THE Singer) Justice

DJ Sharkie Cesar Diaz
Sponsered By
Xxclusive Supply ( Sunny Tha Don Donito)
&
Stay Tooned