Untouchable (West Coast Representin)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
On The West Coast we untouchable like Eliot Ness Spitting to impress record exec's/
on the microphone i'm blessed always aspiring to be the best saying what i want to say fuck a consequence/
Aint no mack but i need money like Goldie i got long jevity in the game turning these hits into oldies/
Never let a label control me ask russell simmons i belong on def poetry teaching things for a eternity/
If the rap game was the matrix i'd be Neo The One see me and run another sequal that stuns/
in my regal probably smoked a ton is there a equal in the booth...no theres none/
top prospect like Lebron got you bumping my cuts when you gone watch me rise to the top like the suns dawn/
wheres my lighter so i can get higher off the cron hitting it long fuck a bong if i got a swisher fuck tipper/
gore oh yeah and fuck Bill O'Reily you hate on the people that your government system creates/
these sharp tracks scar ya face when i start to conjagate spreading my siccness faster then SARS/
sampling pianos strings and guitars lacing wisdom into minds with every bar...two made men like Gotti and Capone/
dropping lyrics to leave ya dome blown and aint even that well known dwelling on the corner like Tyrone/
Tacoma to Seattle we saying things to rattle ya head starting scandols like some vandals/
you can call this verse a weapon of mass destruction coming soon in mass production showing kuruption/
with this Crack -U- Function attacking like a virus so call me West Nile...A white-boy wanting fame but it aint eight mile/
I got my own style going through trials and tribulations aint to many reasons to smile...just lost my pops/
and i'm always getting questioned by fucking cops...is it my fault i grew up in a place called hard knock just a ghetto poet like tupac/
been called a slacker even a cracker...tormented but i keep on keepin on plus i heard the industry is punks chumps hating cause i'm a playa/
crushing rapping perpatrators my lyrics are the rap games rejuvenator feel my nature rise...feeling peoples dispise sensing
the hate in ya eyes/
but i still give it to ya like G-Nut bout to blow up just call me Eric Rudolph...still genocide world-wide like its run by a jew named adolf/
enemys got me sleeping with my sawed off...worried about the evil that men do want my head cut clean off like a ginsu/
if you could only see the shit that i've been through...never knew who had my back and was true some one always snitchin to
the boys in blue/
pac said dont go to sleep so i never blink cause someone might be trying to creep...bringing hell for a hustla/
wanna spread my blood like mustard...doing me in like general custer when disaster strikes i'm there like busta/
with rhymes in these rap wars suckas be asking for amnesty...the fact i havent been discovered still baffels me to them a white boy who can rap is a abnormality/
a fatality is all a rapper in front of me is why you think they call me suspect cause i'm turning fools into ghosts...from both coasts...my shits hot known to roast/
we got it on lock from tac town to elloit bay asking for fame when i pray maybe some brighter days when the sky is all gray just trying to do it my own way i'll never stop rapping even if my lyrics never pay/

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Man you are dope....enough said....whewwwwwwwwwwwww.....Scorchin' Hot Shit again cuzzo.....Main reason your the meanest text head in here.

Deuce

2 C's

May 10, 2002
thanks homie i'm fucking with this label right now so i'm trying to finish up this demo with some real sick shit...stay up playa i'm out...1