unknown/underrated players on YOUR team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
who are some of the players that contribute highly to your team that some of us may not known as much about (because they dont have highlights and stuff like that on ESPN).....

i would start with ahrmad hall.....dude is a beast.....the best "young" fb that i know......he is a 27 year old rookie...he served in the marines then went to texas were he played with VY...he has great hands and is probally has the best speed at the FB postion i have ever seen....he can block nicely too......FB is a forgotten postion in the nfl...but all successful teams usually have a good FB....

PacMan (i know....im fuckin up my own thread on the first post but some of you just dont know HOW much this guy contributes)........i will only talk about what he does on OFFENSE....he gets a play (catch) on offense pretty much atleast once a game.....and with that i dont think i ever witnessed him get LESS then 10 yards with a couple jukes inbetween.....if you watch a full titans game you will see this guy absolutely CLOWNS on some people but jukin the shit out of em......i wanna see what he has to offer next year..........

Mar 12, 2005
Brandon Moore should be getting more recognition, so will Keith Lewis almost like the second coming of Ronnie Lott. Arnaz Battle, decent speed, but an exceptional no. 2 Wide Receiver, now if we can only get a no. 1 WR.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
MooreBlock530 said:
who are some of the players that contribute highly to your team that some of us may not known as much about (because they dont have highlights and stuff like that on ESPN).....

i would start with ahrmad hall.....dude is a beast.....the best "young" fb that i know......he is a 27 year old rookie...he served in the marines then went to texas were he played with VY...he has great hands and is probally has the best speed at the FB postion i have ever seen....he can block nicely too......FB is a forgotten postion in the nfl...but all successful teams usually have a good FB....

PacMan (i know....im fuckin up my own thread on the first post but some of you just dont know HOW much this guy contributes)........i will only talk about what he does on OFFENSE....he gets a play (catch) on offense pretty much atleast once a game.....and with that i dont think i ever witnessed him get LESS then 10 yards with a couple jukes inbetween.....if you watch a full titans game you will see this guy absolutely CLOWNS on some people but jukin the shit out of em......i wanna see what he has to offer next year..........

why the hell was ahmard hall on that college football skills challenge thing on espn? was he participating, or was he just demonstrating?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Darryl Tapp DE. He was a rookie last year and has to play behind Winstrom's slow ass. Hopefully he'll get more time next year.

darryl tapp was a beast at virginia tech. yeah he's small for an end, but he is very quick.

for my dallas cowboys team, i'd have to say terance newman and bradie james. newman is a very good corner. now i know he doesn't get a lot of interceptions, but quarterbacks don't throw it to his side often, and he plays the run pretty well. he should've made the pro bowl the past two years. bradie james is our run stopping strongside middle linebacker, and he's probably the leader of our young defense. i don't think we'll see him in any pro bowls soon, but he is a smart, young player. hopefully if the cowboys add donnie edwards to the defense, he would help tutor bradie james in the 3-4 defense.

i'll also throw our slot receiver, patrick crayton. he doesn't have blazing speed, but he has the best hands on our team. he has done a good job filling in for terry glenn while he was injured, and i see him becoming a starter soon...

Mar 18, 2006
Id say Robert Mathis....he's one of the best pure pass rushers and really underrated....Even though he's pro bowl calibre, im going to say Cato June too, he knows how 2 make the big play in crunch time and is extremely talented

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lilboiblue said:
Id say Robert Mathis....he's one of the best pure pass rushers and really underrated....Even though he's pro bowl calibre, im going to say Cato June too, he knows how 2 make the big play in crunch time and is extremely talented
you could also say antoine bethea, he played pretty well for a rookie...