Unknown Territory Records presents-THEEE Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Its on people.Just talked to Mo-X and YV...and its official.THis will be the first release on Mo-X's label.Its gonna be ona CD-R(we aint rich,sheeeit)...with a lil tray and an insert.Its gona go for $5(just to re-coop).We got the beats,we got the artists(for the most part)...hopefully itll be done by the end of next month.

Starring:Young Vicious,Pain,Mo-X & Lil G,Half Sane.Featuring:Dividenz(for sure),and more to be named in the coming week(hopefully Crytical & Skunt..keep yall fingers crossed).

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Well as i stated a while back when it was first brought up... Just give me the addy to send the money to and it'll be there with the quickness <---Just wanted to say that :classic: I think i already have the addy though. So let me know when its cool to send the money!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
We're just planning on stealing all of your artists to do this mixtape. Next, we'll tell them all that you've screwed them and that SLR is shady and theyll join UTR!!!!!!!!!

On tha real..........why wouldnt you be included??!?!