United nations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2010
Sacramento
hella funny

y'all niggas crack me up. it never fails to amaze me how hard niggas go on the internet. You mad at the wrong niggas. UN is undeniable and y'all know it. The hate only proves that it's nice. It's all good tho, we'll keep it fresh and leave the anger to y'all.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
UN is undeniable and y'all know it. The hate only proves that it's nice.
we dont even know who you are.

none of, NOT ONE of us has EVER heard of you.

so WTF are you babbling about?

the proof is in the pudding, & talk is cheap.

show us what you are working with before making idiotic statements.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
y'all niggas crack me up. it never fails to amaze me how hard niggas go on the internet. You mad at the wrong niggas. UN is undeniable and y'all know it. The hate only proves that it's nice. It's all good tho, we'll keep it fresh and leave the anger to y'all.
Still haven't heard of you're stupid ass or seen that weak logo kick rocks fag

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
One thing to remember when advertising or trying to hype your shit on the sicc....be prepared to hear the truth not what u wanna hear...but yeah never heard of ya or ya crew or seen a logo....so what u selling?? ShamWOWS???

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
damn this shit slaps!
kinda dull to me because the subject matter has been beat to death but it was pretty good as far as the crap I been hearing from most dudes lately. I'm just bored with most hip hop anymore unless they're saying something far and away better than the average. These guys sound just above average.