Union city sued over racist attacks by latino gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
This is a big difference in teh black and mexican criminal mentality, blacks walk over/punk anyone they feel is weak/vulnerable that's why you'll see niggas clownin they smoked out OG, but alot of mexican cats still respecting they tecato veterano, or whatever. That's my take on shit.
this is true..an older homie who's had it ruff might not be really respected or looked up to,but he damm sure aint gonne be disrespected either.

Mar 8, 2008
People want to try to point the finger at blacks sayin that blacks are the problem. No race is more to blame than others. You act like a mexican has never done any of these things. I've known paisas that rob other paisas, should they be dealt with? or it's not a problem unless the person that's mgging them is black?
Im talking about oakland not any other place, you never hear about any one else mugging. When was the last time you heard a mexican mugging someone in oakland as oppose to blacks mugging mexicans. Street vendors getting stabbed, shot, or stomped to death for acouple dollars is bullshit.. if you aint from oakland you wouldnt know how shit goes down here, you cant speak on something you dont know about.

Apr 25, 2002
It's like that in Antioch also, Oakland outcasts coming out there, trying to make people afraid of them based on oaklands rep.
was like that in brentwood , some of them rejects clicked up with some southsiders this shit is lame my cousin moved to patterson and they had some people tryin to claim oakland out there

Nov 4, 2005
Im talking about oakland not any other place, you never hear about any one else mugging. When was the last time you heard a mexican mugging someone in oakland as oppose to blacks mugging mexicans. Street vendors getting stabbed, shot, or stomped to death for acouple dollars is bullshit.. if you aint from oakland you wouldnt know how shit goes down here, you cant speak on something you dont know about.

did u even look at what my location said before u typed the last few sentences of bullshit? Just because u don't hear about shit doesn't mean it does not happen. It's not only blacks doing this shit. I know plenty of MEXICANS who rob burrito trucks, paisas, and vendors. They do this because they know most of them are illegal aliens and most likely won't go to the cops(straight from a mexican's mouth)

Mar 8, 2008
did u even look at what my location said before u typed the last few sentences of bullshit? Just because u don't hear about shit doesn't mean it does not happen. It's not only blacks doing this shit. I know plenty of MEXICANS who rob burrito trucks, paisas, and vendors. They do this because they know most of them are illegal aliens and most likely won't go to the cops(straight from a mexican's mouth)
no didnt bother looking im on my phone and its hard to see every singke detail..

Dec 2, 2006
THIS IS BULLSHIT,OUT HERE BLACKS AND MEXICANS CLICK UP. ALWAYS HAD AND ALWAYS WILL.. NORTHERN MEXICANS = BLACK PEOPLE...SOUTHERN MEXICANS=KKK ..
I mean that is real street politics but most of these dudes have no clue and are internet warriors from nowhere. They have never been in the game, been locked up, etc. Most just know how to make it sound good. Not that it is anything to be proud of. But these "spectators" are just that. I feel sorry for the real motherfuckers associating with these lames. They just haven't learned yet!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
can you though? i mean a motherfucker should know right from wrong at latest by 12-14. f not, who to blame? fucking parents

Feb 7, 2006
THIS IS BULLSHIT,OUT HERE BLACKS AND MEXICANS CLICK UP. ALWAYS HAD AND ALWAYS WILL.. NORTHERN MEXICANS = BLACK PEOPLE...SOUTHERN MEXICANS=KKK ..
I don't know bout all that what I see is Northern Mexicans = largely banging for a social cause, Southern Mexicans = banging cuz that's what it do, bangin for the carnales. Which = we were discriminated against by southern mexicans so lets try not to discriminate, making better relationships with blacks. And southern mexicans, well the meeting happened at the park and its been a wrap ever since.