unfound talent...feedback pleazeee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
"Shine On" is pretty sick yo. I see the talent homies but I dont know bout the sound quality on tha tracks. its prolly not like that on cd , but thats the only problem i got. Give me a full track to listen to. good shit

Fridge was tryin to say u niggas need to be heard of already. Hes sayin it in a good way like u should be known to a bigger audience. . .i think
PEACE

Apr 14, 2003
i agree wit that cat Fridge man... if you talented, then you shouldnt be UNFOUND. you should make them find you..

Like them boyz Dividenz say....
10% Rap, 90 % Hustle
Playaz.

Dec 20, 2003
The quality was horrible, you need to work on your delivery, the beats are lacking majorly, expand on the lyrics because your just caught up in the mix with the rest of them. Keep at it

C

C-Ride

D'struction said:
i agree wit that cat Fridge man... if you talented, then you shouldnt be UNFOUND. you should make them find you..

Like them boyz Dividenz say....
10% Rap, 90 % Hustle
Playaz.
I agree az well...but again da reazon my cuzzin' trag posted dis waz obviously 4 some honest feedback 4 da trax, otha whize da trax wouldnt be up there...dont need nobody spittin' game...if it aint honest feedback, bounce.

C-RiDE