unexpected arrival...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
i heard a song on 104.5 today called "angel" shit sounded like
some just blaze or kayne west production it was real professional. what album is that on? i need to get my paws
on that shit!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's not out yet....but i got a copy of the single somewhere :) I think that song is gonna be on his next album....But I could be wrong....it may already be on one....??

May 4, 2002
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Shits hot, It's a Mugzy Styles of Red-Eye Ent. Production, with some co-production from Isaac Meek of Undercaste Ent.

The song is heat, a lot of UA's upcoming album is gonna blow his past shit away. I ain't tryin' to rush the guy, but he needs to get that shit out soon.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Bullet

Man,

Good looking that shit made my night dog...

New album should be slated for a spring release.....

It's gonna have the radio smashes you have come to expect from UA...

But it's the non radio songs I think people are going to like....

I am stepping my lyrics and concepts 200%.....

I am putting my whole heart into this album man, so far we got done:

1. Everything feat. Twista - This is a future single with da homie from the midwest, me and him kicking fast raps for the females over a clubby beat

2. Angel - Currently in full rotation on x104.5fm in Seattle, this is one of my first completely solo songs that has gotten radio spins , this song is something lovely, its got deep lyrics...over a Kanye West sounding beat done by Miguel Baruso...To be honest im suprised its getting spins cuz i didnt mean for it to go to radio..

3. Confessions - This one is gonna shock some people....This song is bout 3 different people making their confessions in the confession booth at church, the song basically is me explaining their stories, but their is a crazy twist at the end of the song....

4. Breath -Me basically just letting out all my thoughts and emotions....

holla back

Neema
Unexpected Arrival

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
its nothing pimpin, my favorite track of yours though is either number 1 on the last album or the one on NCR that didn't make your album... The feel of that song was really saucy and a great concept...though the non speaking spanish cats may have been lost by the hook, i was just digging it more when i found out the meaning of what she was saying...

glad to hear you back on radio and grinding out another album, thats the shit that speak for itself...we can give any rapper a little props for pressing there first album just cuz its a little hurdle, but its those that have come back 2, 3, 4, & even 5 times improving with each project that are the ones that deserve PROPS. when the misunderstanding the other week magnified through the internet, the reality of what i was saying was what i just said in this paragraph and i just thought somebody was telling me i was less than "butt crack billy" "Hurricane Harvy" who just dropped his first album or that some new guy was spitting harder so i took like i was getting the internet hate 101 session and was like oh no im not that guy, but anyways it had nothing to do with you or me speaking about you when i was talking bout your homeboy rapping...but you know everybody rooting for they homeboy "spitting steve" "Tornado TIM" who is way harder than any of us who actually work hard, make good music etc. This situation proves that there so much hate out there you can't tell a supporter from hate and that's why i really have to watch my conversations on this internet shit...anyways enough with that stuff.

my folks is opening for Twista at a show out in Iowa, i believe its a CD release party for his new album...that's good shit you got down with him, because he is different from the predictable bay area features that our region usually has... I'm actually working on doing a track with DJ KANE of the KUMBIA KINGS with the note of doing different things on the album...Its gets old doing the same stuff, and after you have a few albums its seems that experience allows you to try new things that you wouldn't have done in the past, or at least thats been the case with my new album im wrapping up...

keep me posted ...

stay up.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I do believe the Origianl "Unexpected Arrival LP" is darn near sold out, I got my copy that I cherish... the "If We Try... LP" is still kickin' from what I know, it's heaterish through out, but this next one is just on another level. When Neema gets on, he should be able to holla at you 'bout the discs, I'm a try and talk Isaac into some sort of deal on the Undercaste website, maybe if the artists are willing to hook a player price for there shits. Who knows, the albums are fuckin' tight though.