Uncharted 2: Among Theives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
The game just came out yesterday and you've already ran through it? How long was the campaign?
i have no idea honestly. it was so engaging i didnt want to stop playing. it doesnt hurt that i am off work due to an injury. so not like i have much else to do

May 3, 2002
This game is going to make me buy a ps3
That's what i did, well for the BR movies too. But after playing Uncharted 1, i was HOOKED.. Uncharted 2 is Epic. Just started playing MP, so much fun. This is what Socom should have been for the PS3.. it reminds me when Socom was good during the PS2 days. I love flanking them from behind just to run up and snap their necks! Love that it has leveling up and "Boosts" aka COD perks, even though they stole it.. who cares it makes MP fun! right on to Naughty Dog for not giving us a lame MP gameplay.

Oct 9, 2008
MGS4 or Uncharted 2?
Uncharted 2 no doubt! The multiplayer is so sick too. Last night i had a match on lost city and me and some fool on the other team was trying for like 5 minutes to kill each other..lol Jumping behind walls and off bridges n shit.. Finally i got his ass with blindfire when he tryed to rush me! I kept watchin the whole sequence over in slow motion, that shit was so sick!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i was gonna hold out til this game hit the bargain shelf but fuck it i think i am just gonna go buy it tomorrow

time to trade in call of duty world at war

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Uncharted 2 no doubt! The multiplayer is so sick too. Last night i had a match on lost city and me and some fool on the other team was trying for like 5 minutes to kill each other..lol Jumping behind walls and off bridges n shit.. Finally i got his ass with blindfire when he tryed to rush me! I kept watchin the whole sequence over in slow motion, that shit was so sick!
I don't play multiplayer.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What?? Thats the only reason i bought this game! MP's where it's at homie..
My net connection is in the lab, and in order for me to hook my 360 up I have to move all these cables, connect the vga cable to my monitor, reroute some of the studio hardware and plug it all up. Takes like 20 minutes. I can't do it with the PS3 because there is no way to hook it up to my monitor. So for me, no multiplayer. Maybe I can get something wireless and hook it up to my modem but whatever.

If the single player campaign is cool I'll get down on it.

Oct 9, 2008
My net connection is in the lab, and in order for me to hook my 360 up I have to move all these cables, connect the vga cable to my monitor, reroute some of the studio hardware and plug it all up. Takes like 20 minutes. I can't do it with the PS3 because there is no way to hook it up to my monitor. So for me, no multiplayer. Maybe I can get something wireless and hook it up to my modem but whatever.

All you need is a router

Aug 7, 2003
i barely touch multiplayer. bunch of nerds who memorize every exploit in a game and then a bunch of lil kids talking shit on the mic. dont get me wrong its not like i suck on multiplayer games i just get bored of them quick. i once got 47 kills in a team deathmatch on cod4

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

just get a wireless router, that's all you need

are you planning on getting the new call of duty in november? if you are you will be missing out on a lot if you dont play the multiplayer