!!!ULTRA RARE auctions on Ebay !!!!!! right now CHECK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2008
same with Lil C's Ghetto Classics. man are you dump or what? that lil c album is on amazon for $11.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SHIT SELLER....

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
999wayz had that C.A.P. cd for $32 buy now price on ebay a few months ago. hahahaha
JEST music and some other guy had shitloads on eBay too, fa cheap.

That MCA fuckin ya head up is rare? Damn.. I bought that at a cd fare back in '98.. It's got Big Lurch 'Nutted On My Seat' that never made it to Da Family album.. Though someone told me it got to an official compilation?!? ALso, the chicks singing on the Lil' O song are.... Destiny's Child! before they got signed.

always wanted to hear that Realizm cd too, i bidded on it the first time it was on eBay.. kmak333's old store... I thought it was the same cats who put out 'Liszen', from Milwaukee/somewhere in VA too.. but an OG buddy on the boards thought it was the Realizm who put out 'Dark Side Chronicle' from Sarasota, FL. So he outbid me! Still ain't heard it neither.

Dec 19, 2003
JEST music and some other guy had shitloads on eBay too, fa cheap.

That MCA fuckin ya head up is rare? Damn.. I bought that at a cd fare back in '98.. It's got Big Lurch 'Nutted On My Seat' that never made it to Da Family album.. Though someone told me it got to an official compilation?!? ALso, the chicks singing on the Lil' O song are.... Destiny's Child! before they got signed.

always wanted to hear that Realizm cd too, i bidded on it the first time it was on eBay.. kmak333's old store... I thought it was the same cats who put out 'Liszen', from Milwaukee/somewhere in VA too.. but an OG buddy on the boards thought it was the Realizm who put out 'Dark Side Chronicle' from Sarasota, FL. So he outbid me! Still ain't heard it neither.
lol *cough* :(
You didnt miss much to be honest. One of the worst albums i ever owned.
Lil O's song only had Beyonce on it I believe. Her dad was Lil O's agent at the time.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha (crosses from list). Well, one man's trash another man's treasure.

Folks don't even know how lucky it is to have gotten a complete fully workin cd from kmak333, shit could end up with a sammich stuck between the case and shit.. I had at least 10 mismatched & faulty/damaged cds. Never got reimbursed. Dunno the story, but an owner of copyrighted materail got him for some VeRO violation so he's just selling baseball cards now :-( It was always a gamble.. I should get at him.