UK Mr.Nice Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
a trailer about a forthcoming uk movie about a famous retired weed hustler on a big boy level, like moving shit on a tonnes type level, that type of shit, from over here, from the 70's, 80's and that, he was always on the run and shit and on tv and in the papers, like a celebrity gangsta or sumthin

here's a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eERUq...embedded#at=99

the movie looks decent, looks like a next movie i'm goin to have to cop on pirate(bootleg

Aug 5, 2009
London, does this involve people from the mr nice seedbank?

Looks good
i don't know about no mr.nice seedbank, but this has decent actors in it, bringing the true story of a notorious celebrity gangster or big time retired weed hustler called howard marks that did his thing back in the day on a big boy level in the 70's & 80's, i mean he was moving serious weight and was linked to the ira, but he was an old school weed hustler/hippie type brother and i think he was from a posh or upper middle class background, so his operation wasn't that violent and i think thats why they called this movie mr.nice