Uh oh..........Skuntdunanna's album is DONE and MASTERED!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I spent that last 2 days in mastering.......and it's finally done!

Skuntdunanna - "The Streetz Iz Enuf" tracklisting:

1. This Is A Test
2. Intro
3. All I Got feat. Wanz
4. See What I'm Sayin'?
5. I've Been Solo
6. Rap Right Commercial
7. Skuntdunanna feat. Kevin B
8. Soundproof feat. Silver Shadow D
9. Crazy Life Pt. 2
10. I Can't Forget feat. Kevin B, Twin G & A-Train
11. What Went Wrong feat. 151
12. Strive 4 the Best feat. Laroo & Cozmo
13. Ain't Hard 2 See feat. Kevin B
14. My Life Consists of
15. Shake It feat. Byrdie & Keek
16. 2 People
17. Rejection Hotline
18. Tonight
19. Shit Yeah
20. The Streetz Iz Enuf feat. Frame

OH BOY!

3 albums......53 new songs! Where do you start? lol.......

I'd like to take this time to thank all you bitch-ass haters for doing your jobs.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! If it wasn't for ya'll.....I probably wouldn't be working as hard as I am......it's time to show and PROVE! I dedicate this to ya'll........HATE ME NOW!!! Fuckin' faggots............:cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
dammmmmmmmn

now thats real...youve been puttin in major work, so much from one camp and i wouldnt want to see it come from anyone else...again Congrads, to you and skunt. ive been waitin to get these, and the time is finally near.1

Keek? whos this?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Thanks for the love!

Keek Loc "the Ghetto Prez".....he runs Sea-Sick....Skunt's old label.

Also.....Street Poetry Vol. 1 is done and ready to get mastered......I'm just waitin' till this summer to drop it. I don't want to deal with too much shit all at once.....feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Oh by the way...a well deserved pat on the back goes to you for the mass production of Grade A product.

**opens trenchcoat**

What you need? I got 1024 x 768 pixels...I got internet viewable banners @ 325 x 50 pixels, oh but I see you are a man of business, let's get down with the 5000 x 5000 ready for print pixels. Grrr. lol.

Regards
The Pixel Pusher

Apr 25, 2002
lol, damn and i had a good song playin...

Mr. D-Sane said:
Street Poetry Vol. 1 is done and ready to get mastered......I'm just waitin' till this summer to drop it. I don't want to deal with too much shit all at once.....feel me?
fasho...sounds like a great time to release tha album. keep hustlin

Apr 25, 2002
D-sane are you willin to do any bulk orders?? sorta like the 30 cd's for 80 bucks or what ever... obviously not that cheep but whats up cuz theres a store here that i can sell to... so let me know what you might be able to do...maybe you also might have some poster or flyers or some shit i can put up around my town??