Ugly Nigga's "Addicted To The Life" becomes 106KMEL's highest rated song on the blog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2008
Ugly Nigga's "Addicted To The Life" becomes 106KMEL's highest rated song on the blog

Ugly Nigga and Emaculin’s “Addicted The Life" which debuted on 106KMEL has become the all-time highest rated song charted on its website blog. With the likes of E-40, Love Rance, Jacka, Too Short, J Stalin, Philthy Rich and more, have premiered their songs on this forum. Ugly Nigga along with fellow rapper Emaculin and music producer Indecent The Slapmaster have pushed over 300 plus likes at the current moment. The second song following is at 180 likes and is dead in the water with no more forward momentum. Ugly Nigga has debuted 3 songs as of this date with “Addicted To The Life” being number 1 and “Illuminati Bay Area” coming in at a solid number 3 with 80 plus likes. Ugly Nigga marches forth with the production skills of Indecent The Slapmaster to give listeners a hip hop extravaganza. Follow Ugly Nigga as he spits layer after layer of multi syllable rhymes over rollicking tracks. Ugly’s commercial feel and hip hop influence is a bright addition to the Bay Area landscape filled with street oriented rappers with more urban textured feel.

View attachment 111047

“Addicted To The Life” Ugly Nigga feat Emaculin/ produced by Indecent The Slapmaster

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=10031013

“Illuminati Bay Area” Ugly Nigga/ produced by Indecent The Slapmaster

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=9859307

“She’s A Killer” Ugly Nigga/ produced by Indecent The Slapmaster

www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=8593466

Mar 18, 2008
Don't nobody give a fuck about "likes" or a "hit on a blog" ..

get your music on air 24/7 and then you're talking hits..
Lol...not everbody get's their music on that blog...you just can't create a profile and then BAM...I'm just stair stepping right now...I began with just writting raps on siccness.net (everybody was clownin me for it) then I hooked up with Indecent The Slapmaster...then proceeded on to getting my songs debuted on the 106KMEL website. So I have been pushing that on Facebook and people recognize because when you post the link the 106KMEL image pops up...so while everyone has a Youtube, Reverb Nation, Sound Cloud, etc...as far as being on the radio itself I'm just going to make a couple of more songs then it's time to put that in motion as well.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
you think KMEL is nationwide? lol that shit is local ...

so in reality, nobody is really checking for your music...
Most Radio Stations Aren't Broadcasted Nationwide PERIOD Other Then Clicking Through Their Website But KMEL Is Well Known!!Every Major Artists Know Who The Top Radio Stations Are At In The Region! Their Radio Blog On The Other Hand Is A Different Story I Didnt Even Know They Had A Blog But That Doesnt Mean Its Successful Cant Knock What Another Artist Is Doing Just Because You Dont Agree That It Matters. Work Is Work A Platform Is A Platform A Artist Can Launch On Any Media Source Or Outlet..... You Or I Dont Know When Or Where Success Can Come From.

And To Speak On What You Said Get your music on their air 24/7 then your talking hits???? well the major labels control mostly what gets broadcasted nationwide!!! its hard for any artists not on a label with MUCHO Dollars to get in spinning rotation during prime hours or in a routine. but locally at a radio station like KMEL you have a chance to get atleast in some sort of rotation in your town. majors put millions of dollars every year into radio media to thrive their music. most of the times hits are forced to have a look like it is a hit when in sales it doesnt even compare check the soundscans!!!!! what you may hear on the radio non stop and think they must be making money in all honesty sales dont even get anywhere near what you would think!!

Mar 18, 2008
"Addicted To The Life"...462 likes and still climbing...about to reach rarified air as the only song in the 500 club...

The director says..."Ugly Nigga you have a different style that is your own flavor, the way you put together your rhymes are impressive. You keep producing songs and you will create your own market."

You know what...? I agree with him.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
"Addicted To The Life"...462 likes and still climbing...about to reach rarified air as the only song in the 500 club...

The director says..."Ugly Nigga you have a different style that is your own flavor, the way you put together your rhymes are impressive. You keep producing songs and you will create your own market."

You know what...? I agree with him.
..and thats ultimately your goal in music. To connect with your audience.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
your life inside that house everyday is the real comedy
your animosity towards me is hilarious man.....I make a blanket statement about the status of the siccness, you take it personally, you know that old saying about "if the shoe fits..." ... i guess those shoes fit you cause you sure ran off with em. And before you judge any other mans life, take a good look at your own man...if your sideways ass comments are what you gotta do to get people to interact with you, maybe you need to quit the siccness again...

It aint our fault that your career aint as crackin as you wish it was and you aint important as you try and pretend to be. Your weak attempts at directing attention to yourself only make you look even more desperate folks. So quit the bullshit and keep it movin ...and with all the shit talkin you did about the siccness lately, you sure are on this muthafucka EVERY DAY....and the truth is, if it wasnt for the siccness...i doubt anybody would have heard of you really...
so miss me with that bullshit...keep livin in your rap dreamworld and keep it movin....fuck it...whatever helps you sleep at night homie.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
your animosity towards me is hilarious man.....I make a blanket statement about the status of the siccness, you take it personally, you know that old saying about "if the shoe fits..." ... i guess those shoes fit you cause you sure ran off with em. And before you judge any other mans life, take a good look at your own man...if your sideways ass comments are what you gotta do to get people to interact with you, maybe you need to quit the siccness again...

It aint our fault that your career aint as crackin as you wish it was and you aint important as you try and pretend to be. Your weak attempts at directing attention to yourself only make you look even more desperate folks. So quit the bullshit and keep it movin ...and with all the shit talkin you did about the siccness lately, you sure are on this muthafucka EVERY DAY....and the truth is, if it wasnt for the siccness...i doubt anybody would have heard of you really...
so miss me with that bullshit...keep livin in your rap dreamworld and keep it movin....fuck it...whatever helps you sleep at night homie.

im just fucking with you and clowning on you...cheer up, you cant take the heat now you ole siccness side buster ? it must be true with all these big ass essays you keep writing back lol.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
you need to consolidate them twens into c-notes player.
in due time my friend! that just from 2 days of working in the studio doing what i love to do. At least i can say I actually can live off my music career. I came from 0..... I say that's successful especially in this music game today. And it only is getting bigger and better...if it didnt i would have already gave up brody.

Status
Not open for further replies.