UGLY NIGGA! Ya'll ain't Respecting my shit!! he's pissed. video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I chose the same playboy. But to make more money you have to be doing more then most...dont you agree ?

This is the attitude more need - Nobody wants to work hard anymore . Everyone thinks they should be paid like its 2002 . com era again .

Im not even talking about music just life in general U MUST WORK HARD & KEEP IT UP . Or else your just a filler & 1 of many .

Im not a fan of this music , just pointing out Slapmasters comment more need that kind of attitude in life .

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
This is the attitude more need - Nobody wants to work hard anymore . Everyone thinks they should be paid like its 2002 . com era again .

Im not even talking about music just life in general U MUST WORK HARD & KEEP IT UP . Or else your just a filler & 1 of many .

Im not a fan of this music , just pointing out Slapmasters comment more need that kind of attitude in life .
thanx bro.. and to add to it my years of hard work has led me to be able to live off my craft. And a word of advice to everyone , dont let anybody hold you back or try to downplay your success. Many will out of spite. Dodge the hate and keep pushing cause sooner or later you will be working with somebody they love or route for.. Success is the best revenge !

Apr 13, 2008
thought the name was funny, really i don't know what to expect from somebody who goes by "ugly nigga" i really thought it was a joke. i'd expect him to be hyped up cuz he reps "ugly nigga" hard on here lol.