Ugly Nigga is he a Joke?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Ugly Nigga A Joke?

• Is This Guy Serious?

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Can He Actualy Get Anywhere With That Name?

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 22, 2008
Is this dude fah real wit tha t-shirts, shows, distribution, and music? Never heard him rap or seen a cd of his instore or online.

Vote: "Yes" if you think he is about somethin.

"Is This Guy Serious"= yes

Vote: "No" if you think he aint gone make it.

"Can He Actualy Get Anywhere With That Name?= no

Sorry for tha poll bein unclear.

Feb 16, 2006
i dont even know if he even has any recorded music he never ups any songs. but his movement is real. he does a lot of shows. sells those t-shirts all over oakland

Jul 25, 2007
People are probably laughing at him but he thinks they're laughing with him. Black people who sport those shirts are just making them look stupid. Can't lie tho, he hustling hard with his distribution but it ain't going no where with that name.

Mar 22, 2008
My girlfriend's friend showed up with ah Ugly Bitch shirt. She asked whered she get it from and she says from Ugly Nigga lmfao! Then she shows us her camera phone pic with her and the guy. Says he's ah rapper...wow. I just wanna hear his music.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
My girlfriend's friend showed up with ah Ugly Bitch shirt. She asked whered she get it from and she says from Ugly Nigga lmfao! Then she shows us her camera phone pic with her and the guy. Says he's ah rapper...wow. I just wanna hear his music.
ugly nigga bet not be in them contacts too folk...

imagine your chick getting swooped from you by ugly nigga

thats an L

Nov 11, 2007
I know one thing. It's gone be alot of "other races," with the artist name "Ugly Nigga," coming out they mouth. I can just see it now a white, asain, hispanic, etc. walking down around Evergreen College with they ipod shouting "Ugly Nigga," at the Juneteeth in a pit full a blacks who aint finna have it!!! lol As far as him doing his thing he doing his thing but as far as "white suits," pushing the name, "NOPE," Spike Lee would have a field day leading the NAACP in a march against people even thinking it's okay to let the "WORLD," think its okay to freely speak the very same racist name that has been haunting us since birth, "UGLY NIGGA." SHIT "JIM CROW," AND ALL THAT VAUDEVILLE BLACKFACE SHIT IS HISTORY. It even goes deeper..."IF YOU AINT BLACK DONT SAY THE WORD NIGGA ROUND ME. They think its cool cause they favorite rapper said it. Cracks me up hearing two asains calling each other My Nigg walking with two blacks who allowing the shit to go down. They they reply back with "I grew up with alot of Blacks," when you confront them. Shit half of San jose is asain but that dont mean I call em by their racist name. There's a respect factor. Thats my take..

AND FOR THE RECORD THATS A "UGLY NIGGA" ..lol

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I know one thing. It's gone be alot of "other races," with the artist name "Ugly Nigga," coming out they mouth. I can just see it now a white, asain, hispanic, etc. walking down around Evergreen College with they ipod shouting "Ugly Nigga," at the Juneteeth in a pit full a blacks who aint finna have it!!! lol As far as him doing his thing he doing his thing but as far as "white suits," pushing the name, "NOPE," Spike Lee would have a field day leading the NAACP in a march against people even thinking it's okay to let the "WORLD," think its okay to freely speak the very same racist name that has been haunting us since birth, "UGLY NIGGA." SHIT "JIM CROW," AND ALL THAT VAUDEVILLE BLACKFACE SHIT IS HISTORY. It even goes deeper..."IF YOU AINT BLACK DONT SAY THE WORD NIGGA ROUND ME. They think its cool cause they favorite rapper said it. Cracks me up hearing two asains calling each other My Nigg walking with two blacks who allowing the shit to go down. They they reply back with "I grew up with alot of Blacks," when you confront them. Shit half of San jose is asain but that dont mean I call em by their racist name. There's a respect factor. Thats my take..

AND FOR THE RECORD THATS A "UGLY NIGGA" ..lol

anybody in any race can be a "nigga" that word is not as bad as taking of the A and putting ER at the end then its disrespectful...i dont say the word much but "niggas" allowed other races to say it in convos so now its to late

Nov 11, 2007
anybody in any race can be a "nigga" that word is not as bad as taking of the A and putting ER at the end then its disrespectful...i dont say the word much but "niggas" allowed other races to say it in convos so now its to late
lol funny how people break it down into terms like"taking of the A and putting ER at the end then its disrespectful...,"just to justify using the word rather then just not saying it, like your Black and you know what it feels like LMAO. Like every Black person on the planet is going to let you say that around them. Bottom line I have my opinion you have yours. We dont agree so enjoy your weekend lol

adding: You can sag the pants, talk the slang, do the guestures, braid the hair, smoke the same blunt, hustle on the same block, but you cant do everything Blacks do.