Ugly Nigga GOT IT!!! Ugly Nigga might not got it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Unknown Poet has a good ass point...why start to comment on my name and not comment the music...I been on siccness.net for like 3-4 years so why ask me about my name? What do you think of the song?

Jun 21, 2005
Unknown Poet has a good ass point...why start to comment on my name and not comment the music...I been on siccness.net for like 3-4 years so why ask me about my name? What do you think of the song?
thats the point, the name throws people off. so mostly likely they wont even give the song a chance. even if ur shit slap. do you think anyone is gonna wanna say on radio or tv. listen to the dope song by ugly nigga. i dont see BET/VH1/MTV saying ugly nigga.lol.. thats only if you want to get bigger than underground.

Dec 3, 2009
i am drunk and really enjoyed this song..
i would like this if i heard it on radio..
it reminds me of the days.. when i didn't feel like throwing the radio out the window...

put it on radio... but yeah gonna share with my friends.. it's a tight bay area song..

Mar 18, 2008
thats the point, the name throws people off. so mostly likely they wont even give the song a chance. even if ur shit slap. do you think anyone is gonna wanna say on radio or tv. listen to the dope song by ugly nigga. i dont see BET/VH1/MTV saying ugly nigga.lol.. thats only if you want to get bigger than underground.
Wow...Awol...you know when it gets to those mediums it's going to say Ugly or read Ugly N**A or slurred or blurred...I think ALL the people who have such a BIG concnern about the name are non blacks because to us it aint such a big deal...we the ones who put out NWA (Niggas With Attitudes) so I aint doin nothin new...and they was talkin bout drugs, hoes, and killin poeple. It's funny how people who are not black get offended over this NIGGA word but listen to rap that got that name blurting out the songs TUPAC example...you say it to each other "My nigga" in secret or out loud but I use it as a rap name and yall come with your "opinions" of how you can't get over the name LOL!!!! Now do you think in turn I would have a problem listening to your rap/ music if your stage name was MC WET BACK...MC GUK...MC UGLY JEW...I wouldn't give a fuck...wouldn't even bring it up. ALL you other races that keep chiming in on a BLACK issue that cancerns BLACK PEOPLE...get off the dick and stick to your own cultures' problems...quit actin like your ghetto pass extends so far that you can come in and start discussing derogatory issues to another black man if you aint black. Never would catch me interupting some other nationality and start saying I'm offended by you calling yourself Lil Rice Dick and I can't listen to your music LOL!!! Ugly Nigga Illuminati 1st Class

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Apr 25, 2002
I think ALL the people who have such a BIG concnern about the name are non blacks because to us it aint such a big deal...
i guess im "one" of those all, breh. and yes, im a non black. but im not offended by it. my view is commercial marketing. another view is wondering if you have a game plan and not just soliciting votes for a song (promo) from an artist who doesnt have a real long term musical plan together. i cant say thats you , i cant say that aint you. the shits so flooded, cats aint gonna just go and vote for a dude cus he wants it. i know you from these boards cus your promotion. and i give you dap for that. so the alias, i couldnt give a fuck about. its catchy (and funny), for what you were tryna do.
as far as NWA. (we/ya'll) black people didnt put them out. Eazy-E did, then Jerry Heller did. one black guy, then one white guy. and they didnt sell their music under "Niggaz With Attitude", just NWA. that would be compared to you using "UN", which isnt strong enough to stand on its own.
sayin nigga 80 times in a song is different than a rapper with Nigga in his name. i think cats are just poiting out the obvious as far as what it seems your trying to acomplish using that handle. MC Wet Back would stay underground. so if he were to solicit my vote, i wouldnt bother, thinkin he aint that serious anyway. i think thats what cats are sayin, m'dude. being offended by what you call yourself is retarded. but i dont think thats an issue.

regardless. its stil good luck on mine yo.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
independents need to make good music and market themselves effectively nowadays. it is no use in making good music if no one hears it. and it is no good getting people to give you a shot and listen to a song if the product sucks. it is way too easy to click on the next artist. why would a major label invest in an artist that has zero buzz on their own with music that is not good?

one earlier post mentions that one to two million people have heard of ugly nigga. how much money has that translated into?

i am not on here trying to hate or just insult you or disrespect your efforts. just throwing in my two cents. it is really, to me, only about either making money or making good, timeless music. or both.

Mar 18, 2008
independents need to make good music and market themselves effectively nowadays. it is no use in making good music if no one hears it. and it is no good getting people to give you a shot and listen to a song if the product sucks. it is way too easy to click on the next artist. why would a major label invest in an artist that has zero buzz on their own with music that is not good?

one earlier post mentions that one to two million people have heard of ugly nigga. how much money has that translated into?

i am not on here trying to hate or just insult you or disrespect your efforts. just throwing in my two cents. it is really, to me, only about either making money or making good, timeless music. or both.
Lol...you know damn well it aint that cut and drie when it comes to record companies or music entities investing in an "unknown" and that term is relative depending on who you ask. Just tah let you know it is not an easy to have that many people know of you....that takes money to build recognition. The 10,000 t-shirts I had to sell and put out in 2007-2010, the 1 million flyers I put out or was put on in 2010 and the back to back shows I did from 2008-2010, the numerous flyers I sold other rappers...everytime you saw a 1-sided flyer in the street "Ugly Nigga" sold that to em. Unknown Poet was the only person to get to the heart of the matter without all this long winded shit...he critiqued the song...simple as that.

Mar 18, 2008
i guess im "one" of those all, breh. and yes, im a non black. but im not offended by it. my view is commercial marketing. another view is wondering if you have a game plan and not just soliciting votes for a song (promo) from an artist who doesnt have a real long term musical plan together. i cant say thats you , i cant say that aint you. the shits so flooded, cats aint gonna just go and vote for a dude cus he wants it. i know you from these boards cus your promotion. and i give you dap for that. so the alias, i couldnt give a fuck about. its catchy (and funny), for what you were tryna do.
as far as NWA. (we/ya'll) black people didnt put them out. Eazy-E did, then Jerry Heller did. one black guy, then one white guy. and they didnt sell their music under "Niggaz With Attitude", just NWA. that would be compared to you using "UN", which isnt strong enough to stand on its own.
sayin nigga 80 times in a song is different than a rapper with Nigga in his name. i think cats are just poiting out the obvious as far as what it seems your trying to acomplish using that handle. MC Wet Back would stay underground. so if he were to solicit my vote, i wouldnt bother, thinkin he aint that serious anyway. i think thats what cats are sayin, m'dude. being offended by what you call yourself is retarded. but i dont think thats an issue.

regardless. its stil good luck on mine yo.
All that's cool fine and dandy accept I wasn't soliciting "Votes"....I aint in no competition, that is for the 3 entries you see on the left side of the Home Turf site...I am being spotlighted for what they see as a upcoming rapper that can make a difference with a particular style and skill set. So what does my long term goal have to do with you "liking" the song...you know what that sounds like right...sounds like you bullshittin on some cattin off shit...if you really wanna keep it 100 and gansta...you feel me.