Ugh! I'm a STUNNA, bitch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2005
The hookup? Tell that bitch if she wanna see me in an arm wrestling cage match too the death hit me

Whiteboy versus wilderbeast we can get vince mcmathon behind it and make sum cake

Or a hot dog contest but all bets is on her

Feb 18, 2005
But yo what color is her muvvvva b

I'm like 6 4 and I bet if we got an elvator together the whole time I'd be staerin at that tan tiantic like any minute we gonna hit the arial ice berg an this bitch is gonna plumet below sea level

I would grab that bitchs head life it was a floaty and hang on for dear life

Feb 18, 2005
Why u mad son? U gettn all touched up like body shots

You be goin hard in other threads but now since you tamed the beast and made her a house pet you gettn serious?

What color is her muvva?

Feb 18, 2005
Lmfao @ that attachment sayin fat ice block gangsta no thanks

This bith like ray romano n ice age 2 she the only mammoth left

Global warming whiped you out for a reason

Mar 14, 2003
i had to scroll away right quick... being this drunk and having that mammal flashing on my apple flat screen display like that is a seizure and a massive heart palpitation waiting to occur

::
hey playa how are you drunk and spelling palpitation right. thats fuckin talent right there

Feb 18, 2005
I'd rather watch a queen latifah flick co starring catie couric that's a true story about alaskan wilder beast and they're daily trials n tribulations then hit that