UFOs in dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
Just wanted to share what I've been seeing lately in our skies.

The first time I saw something in the sky, I was coming home from work around 9-930 around halloween (few days before) and I was high as shit, mind you, and while driving down my block I saw something at the corner of my eye in my top left corner. I thought it was a bug, so I look up and its this bright, fast moving object just coastin through the sky. It was going faster than a jet and it looked like a ball of light being much more bright than a ghettobird, and w/o the green/red flashing lights. As It went by, it dissipated.

I disregarded that night for the fact It coulda been me just bein that high. The next damn night, me and my girl were walkin down the same block, and in the same exact spot in the sky there were two objects just hovering, I'd say a couple hundred feet from each other, and they both looked black/greyish. Then they started to have an ever-so-slight movement moving opposite directions. As I'm walking, I see an airplane coming from the west end in the direction these objects are at. As we're walking, we're passing a few trees acting as blind spots. When we pass the trees up, the plane is in the same spot the two objects were at, but they were gone. Now I knew I wasn't trippin' since my girl saw the same shit now.

The third time I saw something, it was a few nights back. I was chillin with my bitch bout to get some food, now this was in East county (mission valley) and I stay in southeast, so its good 10-15 minute drive from where im at, and im driving...again, I see the same bright light and did the same exact thing; bright light, smashin through the sky, then dissipates. I was blown again, but I knew i wasn't trippen this time. As I saw it, I was in the middle of a sentence to this bitch, I just stopped and a weird feeling came over me and tears just flowed out of my eye. I wasn't crying or sobbing...didn't even have any emotion to the situation besides bein tripped the fuck out. She asked what was wrong, told the bitch something was in my eye...not trying to sound crazy before i get the nana.

Now, there was a sighting in the skies prior to all of these I just spoke on. I was chillin with a homie, smokin' a few bleenthers, and there was a gang of choppers in the sky cuz of a shooting that just happened. They all go away about 10-15 minutes later. Then the homie points out an all black object, looked like a chopper with no propellers, at least that we could see/hear, moving as slow as an actual ghettobird, flying pretty low compared to my other sightings, making no noise whatsoever, and no lights on or flashing. This could have been a stealth drone sent out by the 1time, though, which I'm pretty sure was.

That's three forsure WTF's for me in just one month.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
and i will happy roll with them in a spaceship as long as i can smoke weed in there freely

Apr 19, 2008
lmao I was waiting for a chrymes crack

...serious shit though. maybe i got floaters or worms in my eye...fuck it

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
thats a trip bro...

This weekend I was at the park with my son eating some tacos at the benches and he points up in the sky and says "dad is that a rocket"...I look up and see what looks like a 747 flying above so I say "its a plane"....he says "well wheres the wings"...so I look again and sure enough no wings and its super quite I hear no engines....so we start trippin out watching this thing when all of a sudden it turns sideways and keeps flying at a high rate of speed...now im really trippin cuz as far as I know we dont have rockets that fly sideways....so we keep watching it for another 30 or 40 sec when my son points out another object flying with it like their flying together....then they turn off towards the sun and disappear...now these things made no sound and left no chem trails so the only thing left could have been huge balloons but how the flew faster then airliners and parallel next to each other is beyond me....just a really weird sighting