UFC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
You mean you actually thought Rashad was gonna win?!.....WTF, Machida all the way i've been saying that. Dont get me wrong i like Rashad but dude is still evolving and will be a great champ again one day, but Machida is a little too evolved for Evans right now! I was hoping both matts would throw caution to the wind and just fuck eachother up since this was all "personal" but..............

May 15, 2002
i think anderson silvas style is the only one out there that will come close to fuckin w/ machida. i dont see machida bein beat anytime soon.....rashad has been my dude since the ultimate fighter, i hated to see him lose but machida is on a whole nother level.

Mar 13, 2003
i think anderson silvas style is the only one out there that will come close to fuckin w/ machida. i dont see machida bein beat anytime soon.....rashad has been my dude since the ultimate fighter, i hated to see him lose but machida is on a whole nother level.
youre 100% right...but the only problem with that is they both have been training together...I noticed a little of Machidas influence in Andersons last fight, with the elusiveness and wanting to counter his opponent a lot more. Made a boring fight for most to watch but i actually liked it. I like Evans too and he is still evolving as a fighter and i know he will learn from this fight and study the tapes and continue to evolve.....Machida is on a whole other level!

rampage is way slower and less skilled then rashad imo rampage would get killed jus as bad if not worse
Machida would only have to continue to kick them legs and keep that distance like with evans and even try and take Rampage down and its good bye Rampage. Machida can KO you with a kick a punch or even take you down and submit you (havent seen too much of this though)...........I want to see Machida fight Shogun that'll be a good fight to watch.

Apr 23, 2009
just seen that shit.. rashad was no match for this guy lol he looked like he broke his ankle the way he buckled up like that hahaa daaaaaam, good shit.. machida is a beast!

thanks for the vid.

Jun 5, 2004
Rashad prolly jus didnt train right for a brazilin fighter. I honestly see these bjj style niggas come from pride and jus mollywhop all these stiff ass ufc fighters. Standup aint shit if u cant block 1000000 takedowns and kicks and mu thai clinches. A win is a win but a ko or a tko is gonna get more popularity. But alot of pride fighters go 4 wins only dont matter how. Tha u.k. Aint a factor da u.s. Needs to comcentrate on the brazillianz on da come-up

Mar 13, 2003
ummmm it's more of his Karate style that has people confused and the way he positions himself with that wide karate stance and head leaning back type of shit......The BJJ is a small factor in the confusion of Machida.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
man! i was hoping for rampage/rashad but that fight will have to wait. yeah machida made me a beleiver in him, i dont know who can beat his style , he just doesnt get hit/damadged a bit, he could break alotta records. message to chuck choose retire cause these young dudes are versitile monsters