UFC UNDISPUTED 3-2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
[video=youtube;6ALjFbALao8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ALjFbALao8[/video]

I can see the real life videos are gonna be cool the first couple times i play through career mode but after that ill probably just skip through them as fast as i can just like i did with Joe Rogans post fight interviews in UFC 2.

I also hear the more popular fighters in each division were motion captured so the in-game fighter is more similar to the real life counter-part.

Oct 27, 2008
for those looking forward to this one & MMA games in general, i gotta take this opportunity to recommend EA MMA. shits just $20 now on psn. got pretty good reviews (8.0 on ign) & has great striking. the demo doesnt do it any justice. plus, due to the buyout of strikeforce, this game acts as a piece of mma history. playing as nick, jacare, cung le, hendo, manhoef, zaromskis, aoki, melendez, classic bas, ken, & arlovski. big tim, fedor, ubereem. etc. it has the history, plus also freeze frames a specific moment in the evolution of mixed martial arts.

& its fun too.

Feb 14, 2006
for those looking forward to this one & MMA games in general, i gotta take this opportunity to recommend EA MMA. shits just $20 now on psn. got pretty good reviews (8.0 on ign) & has great striking. the demo doesnt do it any justice. plus, due to the buyout of strikeforce, this game acts as a piece of mma history. playing as nick, jacare, cung le, hendo, manhoef, zaromskis, aoki, melendez, classic bas, ken, & arlovski. big tim, fedor, ubereem. etc. it has the history, plus also freeze frames a specific moment in the evolution of mixed martial arts.

& its fun too.
I own EA MMA. If theres anything better than UFCs button controls its EA MMAs submission and striking system. Except the blocking shit. IDK why they put block on R2. The fluidity of everything else is pretty good. UFC3s submission takes me out of the fight. Its like a mini game to me and i dont like it at all.

I remember the EA MMA demo and i waited months to buy it because of it. NOT every opponent will try to take you down 45 times a round. Some of em like to stay close and just swing, others prefer to clinch. Besides if you hate ground work you can pretty much get back up anytime you want.
I also liked grading an A in a workout and just simulating the shit to get through it quicker. Its a fun game for MMA but i wouldnt rate it an 8 like IGN specifically for forcing us to retire after 40 fights in career mode. I must have ran through 8 or 9 careers by now.
Its worth the $20 price tag, though.

It also has Randy Couture and if you send invites to 10 friends you get Classic Randy Couture. I just sent invites to 10 people who no longer log in anymore lol. Its also got Nick Diaz and you dont have to fucking pre-order the shit.

Feb 14, 2006
THQ releases UFC Undisputed 3 DLC information

THQ has released information on the downloadable content that will be available for the upcoming UFC Undisputed 3 game, which is set to be released next month on both Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 consoles.

Some content, such as Alistair Overeem are available for free via the UFC Undisputed 3 Facebook page and others, such as the 'Ultimate fighters' pack, featuring Phil Davis, Nick Diaz, Brian Stann and Jason Miller are only available by pre-ordering the game prior to launch. The rest of the content, as listed below, will be released via the XBOX marketplace and PSN store.

- ALL UNLOCKABLES – Unlock over 150 attires and nicknames for instant use! (Available Day 1)

- ALISTAIR OVEREEM – Available for the first time in the Undisputed™ franchise! (Available Day 1)

- FIGHTER PACK: FIGHT OF THE NIGHT PACK – A collection of fighters who’ve stolen the show on UFC Pay Per Views! (Available March 2012)

- ULTIMATE FIGHTS: ULTIMATE UPSETS PACK – The unpredictability of the UFC is the focus of this Ultimate Fights collection. Relive some of the most surprising outcomes in the Upsets Pack! (Available March 2012)

- FIGHTER PACK: INTERNATIONAL PACK – A set of UFC’s best fighters from every corner of the globe! (Available April 2012)

- ULTIMATE FIGHTS: MIXED BAG PACK – Download this bundle for a collection of some of UFC’s most memorable fights! (Available April 2012)

We didn’t get any specific pricing on these either but THQ has gone on record that the DLC represented “over $20 value”, so make of that what you will. They have also stated that if you buy the game from their official website, you will get the DLC free. If you purchase it from some other retailer then you will have the option to buy the DLC individually or through a yet to be detailed “Season Pass”. I would caution folks about taking the THQ deal though, the company isn’t a traditional retailer and thus their supply and delivery chains aren’t as robust. They offered something similar for WWE 12’ and let’s just say that folks were waiting until weeks after release to receive their game. They have no delivery guarantee, so if you have a backlog and don’t mind possibly not getting the game on release day but would like the DLC free then go for it, otherwise I would recommend hitting up Gamestop (4 exclusive fighters) or Amazon ($10 promotional credit).

The full game will be released on February 14th (US & Canada) and February 17th (United Kingdom). Full Mount MMA will have a full review of the game closer to release date.

http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.ph...thq-releases-ufc-undisputed-3-dlc-information

Feb 14, 2006
can't wait to see more gameplay footage
Youre in luck. Theyre streaming a live gameplay tournament today at 2pm Pacific.

UFC Undisputed 3 Early Access Stream:

Our special guests include four MMA trainers, as well as Lead Producer, Neven Dravinski. The stream will be hosted by Machinima's Fwiz and Hundar as we broadcast a fun "tournament" between all the guests to give you a great look at the gameplay.

[video=youtube;N6OYVhtA55g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6OYVhtA55g[/video]

Step into the Octagon with us! Come join us as we play UFC Undisputed 3 before anyone else. Hang out with your favorite Machinima personalities as well as some of the game's developers on February 7th, from 2pm to 4pm Pacific time. Are you tough enough? Make sure you tune in and catch all the action over at machinimalive.com!

Feb 14, 2006
well i missd it but mine will be showin up at the house a week from today yeeeeeeee
Its still on and live. The problem is they got a group of amateur fighters taking over the show and theyre barely talking about game right now. Its been lame for the last 35-40 min.
Where did you pre-order?

Oct 27, 2008
WHAT A FUCKING DOWNGRADE. THE DEMO FUCKING SUCKED
i assume your main gripe is with the ground game/submission system. EA MMA did subs better than 09/10/3. but IMO the striking in 3 is definitely better than 2010.

i dont even want to get into the grappling anyway. will be playing as sokoudjou all day.

EDIT: & let us not forget, phil baroni is in the game.

Dec 12, 2006
Well I just got done playin for about an hour heres my thoughts

1. Presentation of the game itself is just flat out better, main menu and what not looks alot better, fighter intros, commentary all improved

2. They added alot to career mode, they kinda mixed in the first UFC game too where you pick your general background style at the beginning of your career, you can also play as people on the Roster which I thought was cool and you can move at your own pace, you can keep on fighting or you can take time to build up your fighter through 15 training games

3. The striking looks better, the clinch transitions are smoother, and you can really bully some one up agaisnt the cage

I was just looking for an updated version of the last one so thats what I got and Im pretty happy with it

My only beefs are that the submission thing is just dumb, thats a downgrade, and I dont have an online account so I missed out on a couple fighters, only ones I dont have that I would like to have is Overeem N Diaz and Brian Stann, and lastly, way to much of Mike Goldbergs voice, way too much

Oct 27, 2008
onlines not even working yet. but playing as sokoudjou is every bit as amazing as i thought it would be. reliving nick/gomi was pretty enjoyable too.. not that i ended it the same way nick did in real life.

Feb 14, 2006
Did anyone get the REEM code yet in their email i have yet to get mine.
Yeah I got mine this morning. Since i pre-ordered it i also got the 4 "contenders' who arent even contenders anymore.

This games fun to play. The graphics arent bad. Im playing as Pride Rampage in UFC career mode and knocking everyone out. You get fight night bonuses and fight of the year bonuses depending on how well the matches went. I said this before ill say it a thousand more times...the submission part takes me completely out of the fight and i hate it. "ALL NEW SUBMISSION SYSTEM" should not be a selling point for this game.
I like how they offer "tune up" fights. I took a couple of those already to get my stats up before i faced real competition. It helps.

I must have missed something because IDK how to start a career mode in Pride. Once I got a contract to the UFC after 7 fights thats when i realized I fucked up somewhere lol. But i didnt have the patience to quit and start over again i just wanted to get in there and fuck shit up haha. Ill just keep going and see how it pans out. I cant wait to be asked to come over to PRIDE and fight in their events.