UFC ON VERSUS 1:VERA VS JONES 3/21/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Just gonna throw this out there before the fight ends. Is Gonzaga over-hyped? Yeah he KO'd Cro-Cop with that kick but it seems anyone else of value that hes faced he has lost to. Maybe I'll eat my words...

Edit: LOL. I hit "Post" siccness lagged and by time it posted Gonzaga was floored.

Does anyone else agree though? When they were saying "Gonzaga is one of the best in the world" I was like, wait what?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol not to seem like I had any influence whatsoever on it, but I told Jason last week that they should push Clay to go hard for a sub because there probably weren't going to be any other ones on the card and it'd be an easy sub of the night. And if anyone hasn't seen yet, Clay won by arm triangle in the only sub of the night. Surprised they didn't show that and the Schaub 1 punch KO, must mean VS has a lot of control over the broadcast.
Decent fights. I'm sick of Cigano and Bones making me look like I have no idea what I'm talking about when every time they fight I tell everyone how it'll be a tough fight for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they struggled, and then they just flat out rape someone.

Mar 12, 2010
my boy cain is gonna wrap a mexican flag around that belt! mark my words putos...
I dont see that happening if brock truly is healthy enough to fight. you might have a better chance of seeing fedor having the belt before cain if brock is healthy if not i can see cain owning the heavy weights but its all whether brock is healthy. he is just so damn massive and his strength is just too much to handle at times. even the fight where mir tapped him out he almost yanked his lag out of that leg out of the hold but thank god for mir that he held on for dear life otherwise it would have been like what happened in the second fight where brock was just laying hammers to mir face. i like cain but until i see someone put brock out he is the man with the strap