UFC on Fuel 3: Korean Zombie-Poirier 5/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2009
zombie is the shit! one of the best fights Ive ever seen that's the type of shit that makes u love mma 2 guys going for the kill shit was sick! and cowboy looked untouchable would love to see a rematch with diaz...

Feb 10, 2006
its funny tho how cerrone had "swag" against a smaller opponent in stephens but didnt do none of that shit against diaz...intimidation is a muhfucca.lol...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I haven't seen any of the facebook fights but the main card was cool. I knew Poirier was in trouble when he said he wasn't looking for a quick finish that he was ready to be part of KZ's FOTN collection etc. I was rooting for Poirier with him being a local guy and just the way he came on the scene, supposed to be a blow away opponent for Grispi while he waits for Aldo, was cool. Can't get much better for some random Tuesday fights where normally I wouldn't have shit to watch after work.

Nov 7, 2006
its funny tho how cerrone had "swag" against a smaller opponent in stephens but didnt do none of that shit against diaz...intimidation is a muhfucca.lol...
you even watch that fight? Cerrone rushed right at diaz with no fear and fucked himself over in that fight and everyone knew it. he fucked up and didnt realize how tough diaz truley was and his showing against stevens kind of showed he learned his lesson. or he's just another florian who looks great but folds in big fights.