UFC FIGHT NIGHT 20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
efrain has really improved looking back when he was in the ultimate fighter. that arm bar was sick as fuck tho, efrain should of tapped right away, but hopefully he didnt get his arm completely fucked up...i missed the ortiz and forest 2, can anybody fill me in?

Sep 22, 2007
Hecho En Mexicos been improved & Keeps gettin' better. Scary part is he's a young gun at 23 & still has more room for improving. It's that warrior spirit that didn't let him. At least it wasn't no Sylvia situation. On Ortiz Forrest II. Forrest dominated round 1, Round 2 a tossup, & round 3 Ortiz giving Griffin the match with the condition that Forrest doesn't K his shit. Not that He could anyway.lol

Dec 9, 2005
Nope. Edgar is getting the next shot. Either way both are going to get pooped on by BJ.

Edgar has got some good skills, but that guy is just way too small to be fighting at '55 IMO. He's going to get demolished, and I don't even think he has the power to stop BJ from walking him down.

BJ via death 2nd round.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Hecho En Mexicos been improved & Keeps gettin' better. Scary part is he's a young gun at 23 & still has more room for improving. It's that warrior spirit that didn't let him. At least it wasn't no Sylvia situation. On Ortiz Forrest II. Forrest dominated round 1, Round 2 a tossup, & round 3 Ortiz giving Griffin the match with the condition that Forrest doesn't K his shit. Not that He could anyway.lol
yup i agree, dude was a beast in his last fight, he wasnt 13-0 for nothing, he surprised the shit out of me and the last thing i want is to see him injured and be out for a while...really looking forward to all of his upcoming fights...

efrains arm didnt break had some tendon damage tho
as i said above in the last sentence^