UFC 98: Evans vs. Machida

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Rashad Evans

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Lyoto Machida

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Apr 26, 2002
Evans was in their thinking instead of fighting. That's what lost him the fight
i think evans had a pretty good game plan..... IN THE BEGINNING. it looked like he was the one being elusive. kinda got machida coming to him. somethin machida doesnt do much of. the problem is, is when machida DOES come forward, he's jus lightning. in and out. hella strikes that are pinpoint. by the time someones tryna counter, he slips out. dude is jus the future in mma. u cant hurt wut u cant hit. fold.

Nov 7, 2002
If you ever watch any of his fights before he has alway had pin point punching, kicks, and knees but never really finished a lot of his fights. In his last two he has really shown another side. Dude is a good fighter hope his best is yet to come.

Jan 18, 2006
even though i know this poll will have Rashad with more votes Machidas gonna whoop him, Rashad is good but hes not ready for someone like Machida
WHAT DO YOU KNOW I GOT IT RIGHT EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE WASNT A TOUGH ONE TO CALL. MAYBE RAMPAGE CAN CATCH MACHIDA WITH A 1 PUNCH KNOCKOUT THATS THE ONLY WAY I EVER SEE MACHIDA LOSING.

May 10, 2002
Just watched it again

Gotta give it to Shad though, he took a lot of punishment before he got shut off. It wasn't a one hitter quitter.

He was out on his feet though, he was doin some weird shit during Machida's final flurry and wasn't even protecting himself.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Rashad came out looking SHOOK........eye brows raised up like he was a deer caught in some headlights.......Machida's the new sherriff in town.........good luck to anybody trying to beat him.......

Feb 28, 2006
cant believe what i just saw. like machida said, "my body is the sword and my mind is the blade." i never thought much of Karate before but he just put that fighting style on the map. sick.