UFC 88: Breakthrough is looking Stacked!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This a pretty stacked card on Saturday, can't wait for this....

Chuck Liddell Vs. Rashad Evans
Rich Franklin Vs. Matt Hamill
Karo Parisyan Vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Dan Henderson Vs. Rousimar Palhares
Martin Kampmann Vs. Nate Marquardt
Thiago Tavares Vs. Kurt Pellegrino
Tim Boetsch Vs. Michael Pat
Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Matt Brown
Jason Lambert Vs. Jason MacDonald
Roan Carneiro Vs. Ryo Chonan

Jul 24, 2005
it a couple of fights I like on this card

Dan Henderson Vs. Rousimar Palhare:s hendo needs a win in the ufc

Rich Franklin Vs. Matt Hamill: I think hamil will handle rich with his wrestling

Chuck Liddell Vs. Rashad Evans: toss up for me

May 17, 2004
it a couple of fights I like on this card

Dan Henderson Vs. Rousimar Palhare:s hendo needs a win in the ufc

Rich Franklin Vs. Matt Hamill: I think hamil will handle rich with his wrestling

Chuck Liddell Vs. Rashad Evans: toss up for me
card is looking real good.

im hoping karo gets his ass kicked even though joe rogan is gonna be sucking his dick during the whole fight.

i think rich franklin is gonna dominate hamill.

and i think lidell will knockout evans in the 1st or second round after evans fails to take him down on multiple events

Jul 24, 2005

im hoping karo gets his ass kicked even though joe rogan is gonna be sucking his dick during the whole fight.

i think rich franklin is gonna dominate hamill.

and i think lidell will knockout evans in the 1st or second round after evans fails to take him down on multiple events

agreed on that karo fight but I can't see Yoshida
beating him

Feb 7, 2006

karo is probably going to strike with yoshida or use his wrestling. I believe yoshida is a better judoka then karo so he will not want to use his judo.

May 17, 2004
karo is probably going to strike with yoshida or use his wrestling. I believe yoshida is a better judoka then karo so he will not want to use his judo.
rogan is always talking about how great karos judo is but karo never does anything in his matches.

fucking Hiromitsu Miura put on a fucking judo clinic when he fought condit at the last wec event.

Feb 7, 2006
rogan is always talking about how great karos judo is but karo never does anything in his matches.

fucking Hiromitsu Miura put on a fucking judo clinic when he fought condit at the last wec event.
yes that is ture Miura did very well in that fight and condidt was exposed even thought he won that fight.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I THINK CHUCK HAS BEEN TRAINING HARD AND IS TAKEN THIS SHIT MORE SERIOUSLY NOW. CHUCK SURE LOOKED LIKE HIMSELF WHEN HE FOUGHT WANDERLEI SILVA. HE IS GOING TO KNOCK RASHAD EVANS THE FUCK OUT.
chuck seems to fight a lil scared, since getting knocked out for the first time in his career, but imho, nobody EVER at 205 has hit as hard as fuck, the man got horsepower, he my favorite fighter.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT KNOW BUT IS THIS A GOOD TEST FOR RASHAD. REMEMBER HE WAS FIGHTING AS A HEAVYWEIGHT DURING TUF! HE WAS OUTMUSCLING THEM BACK THEN. AND HE DOESNT CUT ALL BUT LIKE 25 POUNDS. IF HE GETS IN RANGE I THINK WE CAN SEE SOMEBODY ACTUALLY KEEPING CHUCK DOWN. THOUGH HIS STAND UP ISNT GREAT. DEFENSIVELY HE'S NOT BAD AND IS GOOD AT AVOIDING BIG PUNCHES AND STAYING IN THE POCKET WITH HIS DEFENSE. CHUCK HAS TO HAVE ROOM TO WORK OR HE DOESNT DO TOO WELL. LETS SEE, COULD BE A GOOD FIGHT.

Apr 25, 2002
I caught the UFC 88 countdown, catch it if you haven't but I could'nt stop laughing when they interviewed Rashad Evans moms, and her comments about Bruce Lee. After he kicked Salmons head to the upper reserved seats, she was like Rashad must've bought a few Bruce Lee tapes lol hahaha God Bless her soul....