UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey [12/30/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hope Ronda saves her money, I don't think Hollywood is gonna want to fuck with her anymore. 2 of her movies were cancelled after the Holm fight, now I doubt anybody is gonna cast her.

Ronda should go to New York and train with Mark Henry or hit Florida and train with Henri Hooft and the Blackzillians and actually learn how to strike.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
She might not get blockbuster roles but I garnette she could get cast in smaller films and definitely some indie films and B Movies
I think her entire point of going Hollywood was for money, because it was there at the time. Don't see her trying to test her acting chops in indie films or not getting paid in b movies lol

Jun 21, 2016
It ain't showing up on my phone you stupid kike Jew nose dyke
maybe buy a phone from this century lmao

Hope Ronda saves her money, I don't think Hollywood is gonna want to fuck with her anymore. 2 of her movies were cancelled after the Holm fight, now I doubt anybody is gonna cast her.

Ronda should go to New York and train with Mark Henry or hit Florida and train with Henri Hooft and the Blackzillians and actually learn how to strike.
bro she needs to switch trainers and fight asap, no long rest

Jun 21, 2016
She needs to actually learn how to strike though, a new trainer can't teach somebody how to strike from scratch that fast. She needs at least a solid year with somebody like Mark Henry or Henri Hooft.
Yes but 6-9 months of standup then get back in the ring, she is 29, she can't afford to take another year off