UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2 (7/9/16)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
shit im upset i went way out to the Fairfield which is far from me cuz my boys cable box stopped the day he needed it the most. Watched it at Buffalo Wild Wings which would normally be cool but all the fights were dull. Cains fight was cool but who didnt think he would win? I mean the womens fight turned out to be way better then expected but still no way should have been the main event

Since the fight wasnt for a title DC certainly should have been more of a man especially since it was a 3 round fight. He is dumb for that. Never cared for Jones though so good riddance still wish Silva pulled out some crazy victory even at 41 on 2 days notice

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
the undercard was good. main card mostly sucked. i dont got a problem with the chicks main eventing. it'd have to be them or Brock, for the casuals. Tate's #2 yahoo trending right now. Nunes was #1 15 minutes ago. people who dont give a fuck about MMA dig the chicks.