UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm 11/14/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
She was having fits with that south paw, did they even train her for leftys?
she trains to take some hits to get to the clinch. her boxing is inferior to her whole division but she's never had to fight long to rely on it. it's her Judo and arm bar that are refined. and she has KO power, with sloppy hands.

Apr 25, 2002
Ronda needs to leave that bum Edmond's gym and join an actual camp. Literally the only training videos I've seen from Ronda from this camp was her hitting pads with Edmond lol that gym has nobody for her to spar with, grapple with, anything.
dude be tellin her her boxing is so good. she got 2 ko's but i dont attribute that too boxing skills. she just punches hard. Holm even said she punched hard. her mom was talkin shit about Edmond recently and now all that bankrupty shit. now she has been outclassed on the feet to a chick with a good game plan and dope tdd and arm bar defence. Ronda needs to start from sratch and figure out how to build the warrior she wants to be. she needs a good boxing or kickboxing coach.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
dude be tellin her her boxing is so good. she got 2 ko's but i dont attribute that too boxing skills. she just punches hard. Holm even said she punched hard. her mom was talkin shit about Edmond recently and now all that bankrupty shit. now she has been outclassed on the feet to a chick with a good game plan and dope tdd and arm bar defence. Ronda needs to start from sratch and figure out how to build the warrior she wants to be. she needs a good boxing or kickboxing coach.
Imagine if Ronda was in a camp like AKA drilling wrestling with Cain and DC with some kickboxing instruction from Javier Mendez and Bob Cook.

I think Ronda needs to get beat up in camp, humble her a little bit instead of having some yes men around her and her camp consisting of playing around hitting pads lol

Apr 25, 2002
Imagine if Ronda was in a camp like AKA drilling wrestling with Cain and DC with some kickboxing instruction from Javier Mendez and Bob Cook.
i think she gonna bounce from Edmond and go north to AKA or Nick Diaz/Richard Perez. or Matt Hume in Seattle. AKA and Gracie Fighter both got a top 15 female bantam. both got better stand up than Ronda.